#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

This forum [GSD] is for news, yes, but also for current skating issues and technical discussion. The Trash Can is for fan threads, rehashing old competitions, polls, and silliness.
And yet, From Russia with Love is in Great Skate Debate, and #TTW is in the Trash Can. :huh: :confused: 🤷‍♂️

Mad for Skating

Not enough votes for Efimova/Korovin, so they remain off.

COME ON, EVERYONE! Let's get our team on the train. Are y'all with me?

Farewell Serafima Sakhanovich!
Entry: Nov 17th, 2015
Exit: Nov 25th, 2019
Career highlights: Junior Worlds 2014, 2nd; Junior Worlds 2015, 2nd; GP USA 2017, 5th

With your stunning 'Oblivion'-program you got our attention in early years! (What the hell was Vik doing there with her? Looking young and good before the botox hit in). Unfortunately the early success was quite a burden and turned into a trainwreck ride. Constant coaching changes from Pisarenko to Tutberidze to Plushenko to Rukavicin to Turenko followed. After 2 junior worlds medals reality hit in with a 7th place finish at JGP, a JGP-WD and a dead-last 17th place finish at junior nationals the season after. Thus we were even more happy to see you having a blast and solid comeback with a CS-win and a GP-Top-5 finish 2017/18.
The finger gun will remain iconic, especially in the original TM1-dress!
We are losing our second oldest member, so in your honour, we are all allowed to get a bit moody today.

До свидания!

Do svidaniya, Sima! We love you!

Large Calibre Weapon :kickass::glamor::encore:

I'm here for it! Slayyyyyyy Empress!

Check 2nd photo. The bending :love:
#bob4ever
Looks almost like Shpilevaya's mid-steps-posing.

Aww, Stasya :) That's my gorgeous Postergirl!

Dobre

So I do feel like there's a pretty good chance they'll fall out of the top 24 in WS if they don't do any more international events.

Well, Popova & Mozgov were added to the list for Golden Spin. (Which, as I pointed out before, would give them another shot at a top 24 SB score). And now they have been removed from the list. (Which will, of course, not).

Ka3sha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information