#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
:rofl: The thumbnail the ISU chose for Liza's free skate video.

EYfDO7d.png

hahahahhaha

Mad for Skating

More talk like this and the I'll see to it that the ladies TTW roster is filled exclusively with Austrian and British ladies. :p

As Speaker of the Trainwreck House, I approve this message!

Who was the caller at the ladies free at CoC?

Seems like everybody had a minimum of 3 <, and some had even more.......

I’m calling him the “underrotations fairy” ;) The caller was pretty harsh at IdF too, especially for Kaori :(

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Han Yan is back :love: :swoon: :grope: :encore:

That is all!

Oh and Orzel proved he belongs here :gallopin1 (except his actual skating probably isn’t good enough yet, maybe it will get better in the future).

Pulkinen needs to be added to the roster y’all. Kelowna was a fluke. Back to usual here unfortunately.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Is it too late for Perkova to skate for Kazakhstan?

#threespotsatworlds
#threespotsat4ccs

Or even the Czech Republic?

#twospotsateuros

:unsure:🇰🇿🇨🇿:gallopin1
We needed this statement pinky-style!
Thank you!
#untilthebitterend

Who would have thought, I needed that hashtag again after Zhang? :drama:

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
If Perkova and Gold don't do their respective nationals will we hold a memorial service on the train? They deserve a nice send off as we kick them off somewhere in the desert or Siberia as the case may be. A review of the drunken pirate, the Bercy pigeon, last season's gasp at NHK, Gold's firebird egg laying, the tossing of the team jacket in the trash....so many memories.

SamuraiK

If Perkova and Gold don't do their respective nationals will we hold a memorial service on the train? They deserve a nice send off as we kick them off somewhere in the desert or Siberia as the case may be. A review of the drunken pirate, the Bercy pigeon, last season's gasp at NHK, Gold's firebird egg laying, the tossing of the team jacket in the trash....so many memories.

Im all for this lovely euthanasia for these 2 iconic TTW members.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Folks, time to be strong.
No Perkova listed in the official entries for RC IV.
So no nationals.
End of an era.
:wuzrobbed:drama::wuzrobbed
(((@alchemy void )))
The deulsional amongst us might hope for a last minute GP appearance though.

And considering the weak fields, she could have qualified.

I'm really curious as to what her plans/thought process are here. I mean, she's clearly in decent enough form to qualify to nationals via the Russian Cup events, but elected not to.

The only logical conclusion is that she knows something we don't, and will somehow be on that nationals roster. There are still two Grand Prix events left, just sayin'. :shuffle:

Im all for this lovely euthanasia for these 2 iconic TTW members.

Rumor has it there will be significant changes to the roster after GP series concludes.

A small spoiler alert: Leonova stays.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@alchemy void
GP RUS, CS POL, Tallinn Trophy and RC IV.

A good vice will provide a detailed schedule again, won't he? :saint:

I'll get it up by Wednesday. :)

A preliminary look at CS POL shows that the schedule works perfectly with my life, ending with ladies on Sunday, which is obviously the most important consideration here.

I fear the Bercy pigeon has relocated to St. Petersburg. It's probably playing with that puppy right now.

Bella! :love::love:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
They say that breaking up is hard to do
Now I know
I know that it's true
Don't say that this is the end
Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again
I beg of you don't say goodbye
Can't we give our love another try?
Come on, baby, let's start anew
'Cause breaking up is hard to do

J

Jeschke

Dobre

I see that Popova & Mozgov are primed to miss the Season's Best top 24 list by a bit for the umpteenth year in a row. Currently sitting in 25th place and not on the current list for Golden Spin. I feel like the Golden Spin entry list is rather a rough draft--possibly even full of placeholders--as the Russian Fed doesn't yet know how at least three mid-range teams will do in their final GPs or for sure if Stepanova & Bukin will make the Final, but Popova & Mozgov--merrily holding down the top spot on the alternate list since June--are nonetheless primed.

P&M are also on the bubble in 24th for the World Standings at the moment. (Sure to change, but too early to attempt the math on that at this point).

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
TTW administration as usual having no credibility with their own rules..

Boooooring😴😴😴😴😴

I'm curious to see who you WOULD put on TTW, instead of rather consistently bitching about who shouldn't be on the team. :p ;)

For me at least, the fun and engagement of the TTW threads and community has long eclipsed the semantics of who is or isn't on the team.

Last edited:

RoseRed

I see that Popova & Mozgov are primed to miss the Season's Best top 24 list by a bit for the umpteenth year in a row. Currently sitting in 25th place and not on the current list for Golden Spin. I feel like the Golden Spin entry list is rather a rough draft--possibly even full of placeholders--as the Russian Fed doesn't yet know how at least three mid-range teams will do in their final GPs or for sure if Stepanova & Bukin will make the Final, but Popova & Mozgov--merrily holding down the top spot on the alternate list since June--are nonetheless primed.

P&M are also on the bubble in 24th for the World Standings at the moment. (Sure to change, but too early to attempt the math on that at this point).
I keep a spreadsheet of the WS for after 2017-18 is dropped and 2018-19 goes down to 70%. Might have some errors, but after CoC I have them 20th. If they don't earn any more points, then only 4 teams can pass them to keep them top 24. The 5 teams right behind them are: McNamara/Carpenter (NHK, Golden Spin, maybe 4CCs+Worlds), Lajoie/Lagha (CoR, maybe 4CCs+Worlds), Koch/Nuchtern (Golden Spin, maybe Euros/Worlds?), Nguyen/Kolesnik (JGPF, JW), Tessari/Fioretti (CoR, Golden Spin, Euros/Worlds ?), Evdokimova/Bazin (Warsaw, Golden Spin).

All of those teams are within less than 250 points of P/M. Those teams won't all earn points at all their events, so they may not all pass P/M, though some should. Reed/Ambrulevicius are ~300 points behind with CoR, Euros, and Worlds.

So I do feel like there's a pretty good chance they'll fall out of the top 24 in WS if they don't do any more international events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information