#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Back, caught up in ffw-mode. Thanks @Braulio :love:

Thoughts:
Our boy is somehow back :respec:
Stasia :wuzrobbed
Tiny Queen is everything!

Pukey being Pukey, is this TURSY, MESS, or whatever? :D Seriously, I remember more FD knc's him being sick than normal ones :rofl:
Do-Hard-Fist-Pose of the day :smokin:
WTF Dieck?! Lagerfeld grey hair? Krylova must be turning in her grave (to come).

And the best :watch:
@alchemy void your phone rang the wrong time! :drama: Sokolovskaya goes totally Marilu/Tsareva! Choses different sofa, putting toy away in best Eteri manner (all happened before my linked video), staring, starts bitching, Samarin looks liked beaten puppy, she leaves early with bad mouthing, leaves him alone :glamor: :drama:
(I would kill to know what she was saying :D)
#TursyPOTS

Ka3sha

Stasia explained on her Instagram that she had a problem with right boot right before the SP and she still doesn’t know if this problem could be solved (or she will need new boots).

@Jeschke , what do you think about Sara/Kirill and their aborted lift?
Also, P/M’s free dance was a classic audition for #ttw :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Stasia explained on her Instagram that she had a problem with right boot right before the SP and she still doesn’t know if this problem could be solved (or she will need new boots).
Thanks for the update on Stasia. Worst timing. Still, the program is not good. She should go for the Aurora FS.
@Jeschke , what do you think about Sara/Kirill and their aborted lift?
I loved it, until it failed. Zhulin's lift guy is a genius (imho). I have no clue what it might look like in the end, but I have a feeling it could go drastically wrong (with her facepalming) and I am pretty relieved they aborted before.
Also, P/M’s free dance was a classic audition for #ttw :gallopin1
Already noted for MESS and I am pretty sure this makes Top10 and will be in the run :D
Classic.

S

SmallFairy

Freed is happy with her trio to Viking land! :cheer:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Pukey being Pukey, is this TURSY, MESS, or whatever? :D Seriously, I remember more FD knc's him being sick than normal ones :rofl:

You should have seen him in Juniors, he is better now than he used to be 😂 At least he doesn't actually puke nowadays, lol

J

Jeschke

No hearts are broken here. They are entertaining on a personal level, but does anybody really care if they win or lose?
Oh oh, gauntlet has been thrown down!
I can’t wait for responses by @Ka3sha and vice to this comment :watch:

but does anybody apart from them, Krylova and maybe their families, really care if they win or lose?
:rofl::EVILLE::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

She never learns. :lol: No hearts are broken here. They are entertaining on a personal level, but does anybody apart from them, Krylova and maybe their families, really care if they win or lose?
Can say the same about S/S and S/E, but in their cases even their coach doesn’t care , as she has Stepanova/Bukin as her forever darlings :p

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Han Yan out of Nebelhorn :wuzrobbed :gallopin1

Sorry, friend.

Ugh, the singles rosters are....less than inspiring. Yikes. Austrian girls showdown without Klotz? No thank you.

I do expect LOUD, HIGH PITCHED screams for the Vogue Brits. Slay!

I second that!!

I third that! TTW deserves Popova! Freaking Mari Vartmann was a shoe-in for TTW but we're getting pushback on Popova? :huh:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sorry, friend.

Ugh, the singles rosters are....less than inspiring. Yikes. Austrian girls showdown without Klotz? No thank you.

I do expect LOUD, HIGH PITCHED screams for the Vogue Brits. Slay!

I third that! TTW deserves Popova! Freaking Mari Vartmann was a shoe-in for TTW but we're getting pushback on Popova? :huh:
Maybe she needs a toothbrush. :watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information