#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

On the eve of the start of the JGP, we should open betting as to who will get Instagram blocked first this season due to excessive fan behavior:

Karly Robertson blocks @SamuraiK? :p

Checks own IG to see if I have Robertson in there

Turns out is yet again another private account. With that attitude no wonder she almost never makes it outside of GB for something skating related :p

I approve her boyfriend though

J

Jeschke

Never accept your mother in any of your accounts That's social Media 101 :p ;)
Listen #bulgejudge, listen! :D

Who finds him 1st, wins a price.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Checks own IG to see if I have Robertson in there

I don't have the guts to ask Karly for approval. I saw how cold she was on some podium last year (refusing to hug the other medalists and only perfunctory handshakes). I'm afraid of rejection.

Here is your prize:

Plus some bonus flirting with Jeremy Abbott in the comments.

SamuraiK

Listen #bulgejudge, listen! :D

Who that F+ck is bulgejudge. And I bet like 80% in that pic have decent enough bulges. 🤷‍♂️

SamuraiK

JGP means open jailbait season.

Denis Gurdzhi

J

Jeschke

Stasia debut today :watch:
Unfortunately I can't watch much live skating this weekend but hope I can catch up in between.
I have high anticipations for this FS.

Go girl, bring all the Satine-drama down in 4minutes! Slay!

J

Jeschke

Kostiukovich with drama-emo-IG post.
Speaking of new beginnings, new doors, ... 🆘
For our own sake I hope it's just some teenie-lovebird-drama (Sorry girl. Our boy is single, or? :D).
If not and it turns out to be Ialin-drama...
...we all know it's not the Polina-curse to blame. It's the curse of @rfisher ! :angryfire

S

SmallFairy

Oh my, this is all too much for me:lol:

And Eremenko just turned 22 and had cake at the rink and looks damn good tree climbing.

And I could hardly watch any jgp at all yesterday. But French girl was quite voidy. Love child of Laurine and Matilda.

And...Boss has an IG? I do not dare to request access:lol::40beers:

S

SmallFairy

Ok, I could catch up on the girls and boys.

Gutmann such drama and presence, definitely the highlight of the ladies, watched her after Araki, that made Araki pretty bland. And her tights were too long and too bulky. Kawabata was lovely though, smiling through Blue Danube.

First time seeing Valieva, I didn't watch any random youtube earlier on purpose. LeGuaz choreo for you, worst part was when she threw herself in and out of the Ina Bauer in 0,5 seconds. But she hit some nice positions in her spins, nice arms. Poor girl looked like the world had ended afterwards, not just her program. Cheer up little one!

Kromykh and Wi was kinda zzzz. Couldn't finish Harrell's program as the music was too :yikes:And I usually like Piaf....

I guess I enjoyed the last group I got to see yesterday as much as top 8 today, as some of the had great personality. Hungary, Netherlands...

The boys:
Maksim Naumov is indeed a spitting image of his father. Cool program, fun how Ted compared him to Yagudin. Yags could easily have skated that.

Kagiyama was brilliant, loved his butter skating. Great music. Watching tall, stiff Nielsen after right was, well...sorry Nielsen.

Watched top 6 here (-ISR, no video), but no one else really stood out. What vodiy junior men should I watch? (Don't worry, I'm already behind bars).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Kostiukovich with drama-emo-IG post.
Speaking of new beginnings, new doors, ... 🆘
For our own sake I hope it's just some teenie-lovebird-drama (Sorry girl. Our boy is single, or? :D).
If not and it turns out to be Ialin-drama...
...we all know it's not the Polina-curse to blame. It's the curse of @rfisher ! :angryfire
I'm quitting skating. :drama: Valieva falls on a freaking combo that she's done hundreds of times. My favorite junior pair girl isn't scheduled for a JGP event yet and is being all teenagey. I'm going to find a new sport to uber.
It's either that or start liking other skaters. :saint: Anybody want to give me a name?

muffinplus

First time seeing Valieva, I didn't watch any random youtube earlier on purpose. LeGuaz choreo for you, worst part was when she threw herself in and out of the Ina Bauer in 0,5 seconds. But she hit some nice positions in her spins, nice arms. Poor girl looked like the world had ended afterwards, not just her program. Cheer up little one

I think the program has been changed and not for the better

The Eteri choreo version is better imo

DobrinFan

Watched top 6 here (-ISR, no video), but no one else really stood out. What vodiy junior men should I watch? (Don't worry, I'm already behind bars).

Well I don't think he's voidy, but he's super cute, 13 and at his debut, has the 2nd highest PCS! In 9th place, Kutovoi

oleada

Well I don't think he's voidy, but he's super cute, 13 and at his debut, has the 2nd highest PCS! In 9th place, Kutovoi
I didn't realize he got the second highest PCS - that's good judging! His presentation level is insane for a kid that young.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I'm quitting skating. :drama: Valieva falls on a freaking combo that she's done hundreds of times. My favorite junior pair girl isn't scheduled for a JGP event yet and is being all teenagey. I'm going to find a new sport to uber.
It's either that or start liking other skaters. :saint: Anybody want to give me a name?

When you look at the big picture, EVERYONE was falling on freaking combos. She was just getting into the spirit of the occasion!

J

Jeschke

Stasia: 'Unfortunately I can't show my new FS Moulin Rouge tomorrow at the auroragamesfest because of organization moments. I will show another program, but at the team russia test skates it will be my debut of Moulin Rouge program.‘
:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1
#bizarreoffice

What are these organization 'moments'? She forgot music at home? :rofl:
What is another program? Just random music from her phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

And Eremenko just turned 22 and had cake at the rink and looks damn good tree climbing.
Usually it‘s the cougars place hanging up there in the tree lurking. I immediately thought of you seeing that post!
(Maybe I should do a collage for your birthday putting you up there and all the baits beneath standing no chance)
😬

And...Boss has an IG? I do not dare to request access:lol::40beers:
Haha! You would be in the elite of 8 (!!!) followers incl. @taz'smum @alchemy void and Biryukova 👆🏼😂
I never post, I am a total lurker; so well, this ain’t much entertainment 🤷🏼‍♂️

@SmallFairy such a great avatar 😍
With Vice and you presenting such good work I need to spice up my game and bring something better than my face! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information