#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

It only took me 7 attemps to create a new FB profile :respec::rofl:
:gallopin1

Now we have a youtube channel and an exclusive FB page, we're coming closer to world dominance :EVILLE:

The green aprons just rock :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks so much, awesome stuff.
Israeli guys just rock the green.
Makar smiling like a kid after getting a present.
Schott and and Hawayek thinking: 'what the hell am I wearing?'
Danes + Honda: 'Who cares, we are looking gorgeous, even with that on us.'
Frazier + green apron - so damn hot :smokin:

Thanks for the pics! :40beers:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I´ll try to upload more skating photos there, now that I have a seperate profile for it :D
@Mad for Skating @AngieNikodinovLove I also uploaded Fedor for you :) Don´t take this for granted as I´m usually ways too shy to talk to skaters!

These pictures are priceless! :rofl: :rofl: THANK YOU so much! :encore:

I still maintained Posterboy wore it best.

Ka3sha

New interviews with
Perkova

And Galustyan

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
New interviews with
Perkova
And Galustyan

Thank you! :respec:

Google-translated headline on the Perkova article: “I will ride until the fantasy ends” :love: #threadtitlealert

Wow, this Perkova article is extensive. Nice!

on Glinka:
- Olga Germanovna - the sun of our group, her heart. Everyone loves her very much. She enters the ice and immediately illuminates everything around with her rays. She is insanely kind, insanely talented. Always supportive. You can contact her at any moment, and she will help than she can. I don’t know what we would all do without her.

Same, girl, same.

on her favorite costume ever:
It's probably a costume for the image of Harley Queen from Suicide Squad.” We did everything clearly for the film: the inscription, and even the makeup and hairstyle. We took great risks, because both the judges and the audience who did not see the film could not understand the idea.

She also mentions her favorite programs are Pirates and Chaplin.

on choosing music:
Many more like to choose slow, boring compositions for demonstration performances. But this is indicative! There you can do anything you like, even ride a sausage and climb into the stands.

:rofl:

on La Tuk:
Balance can always be found. Liza Tuktamysheva, although there are no quadruples, now has two trixels in an arbitrary. In this case, the program looks very good. It is clear that she becomes more relaxed and begins to light in the end, when all the most complex has already jumped. But there is no sensation that Lisa is fixated on jumping: she learned to abstract and let go of herself. I hope that she will continue to be fine.

on plans for this season:
I really want to see the programs of this season not only in St. Petersburg, but also in the world. To do this, you need to go somewhere. I hope this chance comes up.

#missionNHK

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ok, here you are:
I´ll try to upload more skating photos there, now that I have a seperate profile for it :D
@Mad for Skating @AngieNikodinovLove I also uploaded Fedor for you :) Don´t take this for granted as I´m usually ways too shy to talk to skaters!
OMG I just got to see these. I WANT a green apron with a cow! Wonder which skaters are offering theirs for the taking?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I haven't watched this program in at least a year and I just have to say I am absolutely blown away by it 3 years later. Absolutely brilliant: so much power, drama, maturity, and able to harness stability in her jumps for most of this season. Honestly, I don't think I fully appreciated how special she was at the time! :drama: 😭 #throwbackthursday #softievice

Miss you, Pogo! :encore:

SamuraiK

:gallopin1

Now we have a youtube channel and an exclusive FB page, we're coming closer to world dominance :EVILLE:

Thanks for the pics! :40beers:

Wait what?? Does TTW has a FB page and YT Channel and I Haven't been invited??? Or am I completely missing the joke here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information