#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Wait what?? Does TTW has a FB page and YT Channel and I Haven't been invited??? Or am I completely missing the joke here.
:giggle:

I don't pay attention to Facebook, but the videos on which our polls for MESS, MEEPOTS, and the like depend can be found on this Youtube channel.

Mad for Skating

Ok, here you are:
The green aprons just rock :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It only took me 7 attemps to create a new FB profile :respec::rofl:
I´ll try to upload more skating photos there, now that I have a seperate profile for it :D
@Mad for Skating @AngieNikodinovLove I also uploaded Fedor for you :) Don´t take this for granted as I´m usually ways too shy to talk to skaters!

These are amazing! TTW officially has a professional photographer!
Also, thank you for the pic of Fedor, he’s cute as always :)

Look at my husband #4, Klimov....ugggg.... Just love my man.

Hey, you can’t hog all the good ones for yourself!
Never mind, I’ll just take his ex-partner...

I guess Camden Pulkinen and Karen Chen are an item

They’re so cute! Gotta love them!
Also, y’all need to stop going to “jail” over Camden now, he’s taken :)

Daenery has added a 4th quad to her FS. She's now doing more than all the senior Russian men combined. :lol: The dragons are coming.

LOL this girl is insane, I love that spirit.
Just send her to Worlds instead of the men.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Knierem, Trusova, Cizeron, oh my. 😱

Clearly it’s time for a little tragic #TTW instagram stalking, Saturday night edition! :gallopin1

I need this Grantoline aesthetic in my life ASAP

Tsareva is in Pogo’s insta stories :eek: With 🙏🏼 emoji, no less. What could it all mean?

My bottom hurts just thinking about it! #clickbait #thankgodforgermanladies

Brezina looking better than ever

Carpool karaoke (kinda) with Galustyan also, apparently she’s taking costume ideas for her Corpse Bride LP.

Instagram, circa 1930s :D Looks like she had boot drama on social media a la Karen Chen, but somehow much less publicized.

BTW I had a mild panic attack, because I went to look at Sokolovskaya’s Instagram, but it showed I had to request access. The last hour I thought she blocked me after looking at my profile. :drama: But then I figured it out: I was logged in under my insta work account when I requested access. So right now this new brand we’re launching follows exactly one account: Svetlana Sokolovskya. :rofl:

Last edited:

Kateri

void beast
BTW I had a mild panic attack, because I went to look at Sokolovskaya’s Instagram, but it showed I had to request access. The last hour I thought she blocked me after looking at my profile. :drama: But then I figured it out: I was logged in under my insta work account when I requested access. So right now this new brand we’re launching follows exactly one account: Svetlana Sokolovskya. :rofl:

I know you're already in the Fan's Auxiliary, but can you get in twice? :lol:

Vagabond

I know you're already in the Fan's Auxiliary, but can you get in twice? :lol:
Considering how pinky166 got to be the charter member of the Auxililary, the answer is obviously NO!!! :judge:

Besides, in alchemy_void's case, the reason why he's in the Auxiliary is that, for him, every day is Bring Your Trainwreck to Work Day. :p

Nice idea, though! :)

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Gede can still do triples! And she liked my Instagram post!!! :eek: :respec:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Gede can still do triples! And she liked my Instagram post!!! :eek: :respec:

Pinky! I'm so jealous. That's awesome.

And I loved seeing that 3sal from Gede. :kickass:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@alchemy void's position on Hanky Panky and a little spanky. I type them and then :rofl: and decide to go with decorum. But, I've been highly amused thinking about what to say.

It has been stuck in my head all weekend, probably because I keep listening to it? If I ever do karaoke again, I have my new song.

Also notable in the fact I thought I knew Madonna’s discography backwards and forwards, but this entire album escaped my notice. :drama:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information