#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobrinFan

Last edited:

Hanna

Skating junkie
No and 3pm Italian time.
Thanks!! For some reason I had completely missed that 3pm.

I want to go (for another round with you and @levineismine ), but still have not my schedule for the next term :drama:
Yeaaaahhhhhhh, it needs to happen!!!!! :drama: So badly!!

I am torn whether to try to buy a ticket tomorrow or no. A few friends are buying bronze and I could buy together with them, but I'm afraid bronze will be ridiculously far from the ice and I'll be watching ants. :slinkaway Which is why I'd like to get silver. But even that is expensive, IMO. I'm contemplating whether I can still get something later (and how much it'll be) if I don't buy tomorrow. I'm just afraid of the Fanyumania and that everything will be sold out. :drama:

@Jeschke if I'm not buying a ticket tomorrow you DEFINITELY won't be getting out of buying one together with me later. :D And @levineismine will be with us unless she's a cool accredited person. :drama:

Sorry to turn this thread into GPF ticket drama but I feel like I have several kindred spirits and Torino planners here. ;)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Wow! I need a sponsor!

One of my skating teens just went to camp in Czech Republic with daddy Dmitriev for two weeks! I don’t care what state he’s in, I’m beyond jealous. He’s not wearing his speedo on the ice, so I would’ve been safe!
My imaginary eyes!

Brezina is going to be a daddy. He needs to earn money to buy that baby diapers so he better rack up some wins this season.

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

One year has passed but he is in our mind. Here is a video of his last performance in Japan, which Machida uploaded on YT. It makes me feel as if he's skating in his show.

Homage to Denis Ten (1993-2018), Our Beautiful Skater Forever
"Tu sei" by Vittorio Grigolo, choreographed by David Wilson
Reposting this here, in honour of Denis. It’s such a beautiful program, I have no idea how many times I’ve watched it😢
I’m so happy the show is taking place. News says Schevcehnko/Eremenko will skate to Shostakovich, Denis’ Olympic music. Can’t wait to see them, and everybody else.
I don’t think I’ve quite gotten over what happened a year ago, still 💔

SamuraiK

S

SmallFairy

It won’t let me, it says the link is not working for media. Is it because I’m on my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information