#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

No Chartrand so I think is safe she's truly gone.
(((@pinky166 )))
Even da boss is kinda sad, if true. I live in denial until confirmation is out.
I was a sucker for her 'Sunset Boulevard' FS.

Does she have the record of most membership denials ???
Likely :saint:

Even without W/P that's a strong dance field which means lots of hearbtreak coming olympic year.
Hope @levineismine is ready for the tears to come :saint:

SamuraiK

LMAO, Gossip Queen Trankov strikes again:

MT: The fights are caused by the mental and physical tiredness. You fell drained, it's hard to hold back. Though there are people in our sports who never lose their cool and never raise their voices, which drives their partner even more mad. For example Fedor Klimov, who was skating with the bitchy Ksenia Stolbova. She was always mad with him, while Fedor was super calm and that made her even more mad. He would explain things to her as well, but unlike me he never raised his voice.

SamuraiK

Are you betting on 2026? Or betting on Canada getting three berths this time around? Just for clarification, oh brave ice dance fortune teller.

With GP and FB/S around I think 3 berths chances are quite good. 5th/8th or 6th/7th will do fine. The pain will be with Baby Firus against L/L. Time is clicking.

Colonel Green

With GP and FB/S around I think 3 berths chances are quite good. 5th/8th or 6th/7th will do fine. The pain will be with Baby Firus against L/L. Time is clicking.
Back when it looked like Weaver/Poje would go to Montreal, I thought keeping three spots for the Olympics would involve the Danadians having two seasons to get into seventh place, which would have been the smoothest transition.

Without W/P in Montreal, I think the baseline (absent somebody falling) is probably Canada dropping to two for 2020/21, but they can get still get it back in Zagreb in time for the Olympics. I think F-B/S can conceivably pass the Italians by then, which would be 6+7.

Mad for Skating

Is it time for skating yet? I'm bored with the off season. Come on juniors. Let's get the party started with the JGP in the French Alps. Russian test skates. Something. Anything.

🏴‍☠️☢☣💔🔫💰🚂🚑🍆🐩🐳🐢🦖🐗🙈💋😭 emoji's I must use sometime this season.

I'm down for it!

LMAO, Gossip Queen Trankov strikes again:

MT: The fights are caused by the mental and physical tiredness. You fell drained, it's hard to hold back. Though there are people in our sports who never lose their cool and never raise their voices, which drives their partner even more mad. For example Fedor Klimov, who was skating with the bitchy Ksenia Stolbova. She was always mad with him, while Fedor was super calm and that made her even more mad. He would explain things to her as well, but unlike me he never raised his voice.

I'm pretty sure the real bitch in this equation is the person who felt the need to mention a partnership that's already been over for a year just to prove a point about fights in partnerships.

Now give me Trankov, @Mad for Skating and a cage fight arena! :watch:

You know me all too well, bossman. I'm in the mood to take down a big-talking Russian mobster.

J

Jeschke

I immediately thought of you reading this :rofl:

In case you missed (or ignored :D), there is actually Elite A, so not sure what kind of accomplishment is Elite B :saint:
Elite A Ladies:
Olga Mikutina
Stefanie Pesendorfer
Lara Roth
Sophia Schaller

Either way, I love the naming with Elite, sounds so special and classy, which has actually nothing to do with Austrian Figure Skating :rofl:
@NadineWhite would love the naming too.
#thoswerethedays
#elite

J

Jeschke

Klotz down to B Elite, Weinzierl removed to Reserve Team, what's next? :watch:

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10

Mad for Skating

:rofl: Bug. Windshield. I use this example of mass, force and acceleration (F = ma) in my physics class. Maybe I'll use you versus Trankov this year. With illustrations of scraping you off a windshield.

Ha-ha, I’m not quite dumb enough to pick a fight with a man whose job description is “throwing girls at high speeds” 😀

Although I’m sure I could get the upper hand with a few kicks to the groin...

Trankov must be shaking.

Well apparently, nothing scares him more than a tiny girl with an attitude, so I’m all set.

Mad for Skating

A Russian man with a career and a big mouth has no other problems but some "tiny girl with an attitude" from Murica. Sure.

This coming from someone with an Arya Stark avatar? You underestimate the power of a scrappy chick with a grudge.

So Perkova just married a 16yrs old? 🙈😬

I’m assuming this is an old photo 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information