#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

For the ruttish in here 😎

Can someone please explain why the hell Molotov's shirt is off and Samarin's is on? 🆘👎

Note 1: Who is the guy 2nd to the right? (only for research reasons 😋 )
Note 2: What the hell is Samarin doing in the 2nd picture? :scream:
Note 3: Sokolovskaya_Team IG page :respec:

DobrinFan

For the ruttish in here 😎
Note 1: Who is the guy 2nd to the right? (only for research reasons 😋 )
Note 2: What the hell is Samarin doing in the 2nd picture? :scream:

Note 1: Irakli?

Note 2: Recreating Adam Rippons' book cover and failing miserably? lol

J

Jeschke

No, I really think that is Irakli unless you are asking for the guy next to Dmitri?
Strange! I cannot recognize him at all 🤷🏼‍♂️ But he is on 2nd pic, so likely he is. Thanks.

Guy next to Dmitri is Sokolov.
Guy next to Samarin with cap no clue, Same with guy to the right. New trainwrecks in the making😂

Who is girl between the former Russian elite?

J

Jeschke

Noooooooooo :wuzrobbed

I am happy Soyoun could leave on a high note this season with her emotional nationals outing.
Now Schott is the only first-minute-member left.

(Membership update with start of new season)

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

This was one of my favorite performances and ladies' programs last season. Absolutely stunning.

I'm happy she is joining the Axel Tour, but selfishly I was hoping we'd get to see her at 4CC one more time. :drama:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Shulepov back in training (I guess)

TM2 holiday

Marilu bridesmaid

Savosin waiting for @SamuraiK

LaTuk and Martiusheva (wound is still fresh:drama:)

Another blast of the non-triples-past

Ka3sha

@alchemy void , what did you say about Popova/Mozgov and Bohemian Rhapsody? :saint:

J

Jeschke

Why can’t we get one of the poser boys and their girls to Krylova?
Imagine the drama!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@alchemy void , what did you say about Popova/Mozgov and Bohemian Rhapsody? :saint:

I love them so much. They're insane. :respec: This may be the first ice dance team I almost uber since Khoklova. (TM2 notwithstanding, of course!)

Dobre

They are mental! 😂
I wonder how many shots Krylova needs everyday before (and mid) practice?

I approve the dino layback though! 🦖

I am thinking this partnership is just a wee bit more fun than Yanovskaya & Mozgov would ever have been. If P&M do not make it in ice dance, perhaps they will go into costume design? Or they could maybe give Averbuch a run for his money in putting together a tour? Clearly there should be room for them somewhere in the professional skating world, no?

J

Jeschke

@Ka3sha 😂
Watch list is for newcomers (or Karly 😂), P/M need a place of their own! This is not the right place for them!

I still need to decide where and how to fit them😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Kateri

void beast
"Skaters we adore" and "Skaters on #ttw" are not the same thing, despite the massive overlap in the centre of the Venn diagram.

PopMoz are voidy, but not (currently, IMO) heartbreaking. They need more technical skill, but also more falls/twizzasters. Can't wait to see what they come up with this year!

J

Jeschke

Seems like @SmallFairy, in best ttw manner, inspired by P/M skating in 🦖 costume, presented a new FS in a banana costume!
Call me impressed 🤙🏼

mjb52

Whatever is going on at 2:00 is hilarious, I was just thinking how much I liked that they were different than the typical pairs/dance interview and then (I'm guessing) they may have made that distinction themselves?

J

Jeschke

Kitty looking absolutely stunning!
Now, it’s time to bake again girl! 🧁

SamuraiK

Popova & Mozgov are crazy and fun to watch but yeah TTW material they aint. When it comes to results and performances They are just a middle of the road ranked team and deservengly so.

Dobre

Popova & Mozgov are crazy and fun to watch but yeah TTW material they aint. When it comes to results and performances They are just a middle of the road ranked team and deservengly so.

They are higher ranked than Shpilevaya & Smirnov and deservedly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information