#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Folks, whatever we're doing, it's working:
At Bratislava Euros in 2016, there were dozens if not hundreds of fans booing Galustyan's SP score and Kuchvalska's FP score.

I wasn't booing, and I would also rather have a series of violent root canals than read the Team Trainwreck thread here, so I can't respond any more helpfully than that.
I consider that trainwreck thread to be a trashy,seedy homosexual hangout. Needless to say,I avoid at all costs.
Keep up the good work!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
The Spanish bulge judge is re-posting a lot of thirsty gays on his instagram story. Shall I apply? :yikes:

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Can Nadeau be on the nominee list for the Kiss and Cry award this season? He’s really winning me over with his diva stomping and talking back to his coach :drama: :glamor: :inavoid:

I know he is fake French, but he has really nailed the bratty French boy ‘tude this season. Plus he and his coach together are :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

J

Jeschke

Can Nadeau be on the nominee list for the Kiss and Cry award this season? He’s really winning me over with his diva stomping and talking back to his coach :drama: :glamor: :inavoid:

I know he is fake French, but he has really nailed the bratty French boy ‘tude this season. Plus he and his coach together are :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
i will recheck, and as this is a request by you, most likely deny :saint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information