#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

need an epic 'Crouching tiger, hidden dragon' olympic FS by Sui/Han 2022in Beijing! :love:
This. Would. Be. Epic.

In the meantime, we always have this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4kyfWAKIU1Q

Katia is so gorgeous, I can’t handle it. (Dima ain’t bad either 😀)

Love that Bob is always clever hiding being pregnant.
Suddenly there is a baby! 😂
Actually, I think this photo shoot was done before she was pregnant. I saw photos of other athletes from the same shoot and they were from last year. Still, an amazing photo shoot!

Laney

Slightly Off-topic but I´m back from Art on Ice. It was sooo good to see Radio there but also somehow sad. I mean, it´s good she´s invited to shows like this, but I´d love to see her in competitions, too! Not just as a show girl... :wuzrobbed
Of course she did great there as well as the rest of the cast but still... Her hair is amazing :swoon: As was Stephane :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon: Overall, nice show but way to expensive...

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
Her hair is amazing :swoon:
All that matters 👸🏼

It was sooo good to see Radio there but also somehow sad. I mean, it´s good she´s invited to shows like this, but I´d love to see her in competitions, too!.
I agree, I need her back. 'Cinema Paradiso' FS, one time please, one time! :drama: I saw her landing triples in AoI clips, I have not giving up yet :drama:

peibeck

Simply looking
[QUOTE="Jeschke, post: 5535436, member: ]

Overall - Crazy shrill orgasmic screaming for Elivs' stomps and Kerry's hip swings, @peibeck you have something to admit?
:love:[/QUOTE]

No @Jeschke I wasn't screaming for anything Elvis. But thanks of thinking my taste is as poor as yours. :p

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
Important update for @rfisher !
The satin shirt is gone :eek:
Seethrough white shirt with fake loose bow tie it is now!

In classic :gallopin1 manner he dropped from 1st to 5th.
I hope he keeps the FS, it builds really well and I like it for him.
Anyone knows the music?

skatingguy

Golden Team
This is something new :watch:

Now I will just live in delusion until Worlds, thinking about both SinKats and Hubbell/Donohue medalling there :encore:
They owe me after Euros/4CC :saint:
Kind of remarkable that the top two teams at the Grand Prix Final in Ice Dance miss the podium at their respective continental championships later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)