#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Good ,lord :eek: (I hope ypu speak of Emmi here :p) I have to admit, not totally unlikely, we all the-stasia-girl, but I still keep to RUS#1#2#3.
Viveca in 3rd would be death to my soul disillusioning, sorry @Hanna :saint:

I'm betting on Feigin, Ryabova, and Sorenson making putting some pressure on Toth and Schott.
Feigin I am not sure, the others I agree.

Bless your optimism.
:40beers: There is a reason I am boss. But I am still in shock you did put Schott behing BUL, come on buddy! 👆🏼

Weinzierl won't be a factor.
I am still in shock how easy and fast you have given up on her once you saw Scheid't slutty pirate FS :drama:

Has Schott recovered enough to make top 12? If she's close to 100% I could see her close to 6th, even with that blah LP.
Nationals gave me hope again; saw her landing solid 3t3t and 3f; she usually ****s up early events, so I hope by Euros she has recovered enough and gained some stamina again. Schott, between 5-15 all is possible :D :gallopin1

even with that blah LP.
As much as I love her, I totally agree. The SP is really good with the intense fast steps and nice choreo. The FS is just a boring mess with no highlights at all :shuffle:

Yamada's is, IINM, ninth.
Yamada is more consistent than last year but boy, she is a ticking bomb. I cannot see her getting into Top10.

but there is a part of me that really wants me to see AZE earn two more spots. They need them! ;)
For who?

:40beers: for every country who earns three spots and doesn't have three skaters who can earn the minimums to fill them. This might be my favorite ladies Euro event ever! Perfect #TTW
Just for the record: Germany has 4 ladies with minimums 👆🏼(not sure about Bockster).

Vagabond

For whom? You did see that winking emoticon at the end of my post, didn't you?

But, in all seriousness, there must be at least a couple of age-eligible Russian ladies who could meet all of the requirements to represent Azerbaijan in Graz.

Mad for Skating

Mad for Skating

Benoit Richaud has the most beautiful skating videos of D10 in his IG-story :(:(:(

I don't think I have cried so much over figure skating as I did in 2018, at least not in a long time. First, I bawled my eyes out in happy joy over Aljona's Olympic gold, I started early, and was aldready sobbing all the way through Tarasova/Morosov as I realised it was happening.... and then in summer we lost Denis:(

Many hugs to you. I sobbed through the entire final group of Olympic pairs - everything happened as it should’ve, and everyone laid down stunning performances.

I still can’t quite believe Denis is gone, and I cried much more than I thought I would, but we won’t forget around here. #TTW sticks together ❤️

Hopefully 2019 comes with only happy tears.

J

Jeschke

😔

1) After this season of withdrawals for us, we really should think about making it a ‚Quality‘ of its own working towards #ttw :drama:
2) How is it possible, this news came out in another thread first? 😱 Vice, pressman, @rfisher behave! This would have never happened with @Ka3sha in RUS! 👆🏼
3) With such a shitty start of the year for us, I think we really deserve a Park podium this weekend! 👆🏼:drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
How is it possible, this news came out in another thread first? 😱 Vice, pressman, @rfisher behave! This would have never happened with @Ka3sha in RUS! 👆🏼

Please note I had just posted about how I was hoping she would go the Kostner route and only try toe, sal, and loop at nationals. 5 minutes later she withdraws :drama:

I really can't wait for her and Pogo to completely kick ass next season! :kickass: #riselikeaphoenix

Dobre

Hm. So somehow I missed that Popova & Mozgov withdrew from Mentor Torun Cup. How very Team Trainwreck of them.

1) After this season of withdrawals for us, we really should think about making it a ‚Quality‘ of its own working towards #ttw :drama:

J

Jeschke

Sorry but her days are clearly numbered.
Pah, what an entry in this thread :drama:
Kidding. Welcome :40beers:

Somehwere deep inside, I have a feeling Park can still skate lights out like 2018 4CC's (not with this year's 'Titanic' FS, which metaphoric meaning I approve though :D ). I am not delusional enough to hope she can still make it to worlds with the youngsters coming up, 4CC's was in reach though this season. So I'm not ready to give up yet :drama:

You should try to find another Korean. :)
No worries, I am close to uberdom of Lim :D And I very much like Y. Kim, Lee Wi and Ji. The only KOR junior I don't connect to is You 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bonjour Sherry

Pah, what an entry in this thread :drama:
Kidding. Welcome :40beers:

Somehwere deep inside, I have a feeling Park can still skate lights out like 2018 4CC's (not with this year's 'Titanic' FS, which metaphoric meaning I approve though :D ). I am not delusional enough to hope she can still make it to worlds with the youngsters coming up, 4CC's was in reach though this season. So I'm not ready to give up yet :drama:

No worries, I am close to uberdom of Lim :D And I very much like Y. Kim, Lee Wi and Ji. The only KOR junior I don't connect to is You 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think 4CCs is most likely Lim (my current favorite Korean), Kim, and You. But Soyoun still has a chance..

ETA: Oops! I brain farted and forgot You isn't senior-eligible.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

I think 4CCs is most likely Lim (my current favorite Korean), Kim, and You. But Soyoun still has a chance..
No one has a chance still :drama:
4CC's team has already been decided by the ranking competition.
Lim, Y. Kim and H.Kim are going (Park lost the spot by .08pts).

You is too young. She came in 2nd in that event.

Vagabond

Like bizarre Kiss and Cry moments, bizarre withdrawals are subsumed under Quality # 7, bizarre off-ice incidents. :COP: :gallopin1

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I love you. :rofl:

I never made a compilation, but I did tape over a family video to record 1997 Skate Canada. :scream: Mom was not impressed, and I still occasionally get teased to this day. :yikes:

Pogorilaya is coming back next season.

If I keep saying it, it will come true. Apparently she has been training, and was entered for Golden Spin this fall but then withdrew. I still feel like she's going to give it one more shot at some point. I mean, she has to, right? @pinky166 convince her to skate for Ukraine, please.

She skated in a show and did a nice 3 sal with lots of dramaface!

I have hope! I also think she could maybe skate for Latvia thanks to her hubby.

Pogo and Kuchvalska together = :glamor: :glamor: :glamor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information