#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Benoit Richaud has the most beautiful skating videos of D10 in his IG-story :(:(:(

I don't think I have cried so much over figure skating as I did in 2018, at least not in a long time. First, I bawled my eyes out in happy joy over Aljona's Olympic gold, I started early, and was aldready sobbing all the way through Tarasova/Morosov as I realised it was happening.... and then in summer we lost Denis:(

J

Jeschke

Dytrt made it to German playboy
https://www.playboy.de/stars/annette-dytrt
'I have hoped for a very, very long time for the invitation by Playboy. This was always my dream.'
:gallopin1

So she is in good company with Katarina Witt and Tanja Szewczenko.
Who will keep this tradition up next? Weinzierl? 😬

Edit: Noticed @Moka-Ananas was faster with this news already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylvia

TBD
So Park lost the 4CC's spot by .8pts. :drama: :gallopin1
She got Universiade though, as usual, this is the main event for our team :rofl:

Edit::
Universiade scores count towards SB or? @Sylvia
Universiade doesn't count for Senior B WS points so I doubt for SB either.

Regional International Competition (e.g. Nordics, Asian Winter Games etc.) or competitions,
which are open only for special groups of skaters (e.g. Universiade, events with invitations only
to designated Members (except the ISU Grand Prix events), etc.) will not count for the ISU
World Standings/Season’s World Ranking.

J

Jeschke

Yikes, Lil'Sis withdrawal sucks :(
If Stasia now fails to medal, oh boy :watch::gallopin1
Now the most interesting thing will be the battle for the places amongst the RUS ladies.

Patriotic note: this increases GER chances for holding on 2spots by a lot 😅 ( I just hope they win it either way dominantly and not only due the absence of Kostner and Loena).
Patriotic note 2: Schott misses final SP flight by 28pts (to Sofia#2) now. Damn. Could she only have won few points at her challenger events.:drama:

S

SmallFairy

Poor Loena! I wanted a medal for her:(:( She has back problems, I wonder if her awesome bielman spin has something to do with it. Her position is for sure extreme.

Now both our girls can podium, if they don't...well...oh dear!

And about Dytrt...I've never quite gotten that posed naked-stuff :p It just looks silly, but I guess that's me:lol: But come on...naked with skates???
And I haven't gotten over Cupcake's photos, they were so tacky, with the fur and everything :lol:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Patriotic note: this increases GER chances for holding on 2spots by a lot 😅
Yeah you just made me think - same for FIN. And then when I actually went and looked at the entry list I realized that holy cow, even 3 spots is not a total impossibility. :eek: Demands good skates, but still. I honestly don't even know if that's a good thing or not. :yikes: Except if we get Saarinen next year (if she's interested). :cheer:

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Might explain the long and lonely nights :p

My nights may be lonely but they are not long! I am sleeping REALLY well lately. :D

Omg. I'm just hoping she qualifies for the LP and has two programs she is happy with. #harmoniousgrmfan

Except if we get Saarinen next year (if she's interested). :cheer:

I'm all on board for this. She seems to be in a good place. Do you think she'll do Nordics?

J

Jeschke

Yeah you just made me think - same for FIN. And then when I actually went and looked at the entry list I realized that holy cow, even 3 spots is not a total impossibility. :eek: Demands good skates, but still. I honestly don't even know if that's a good thing or not. :yikes: Except if we get Saarinen next year (if she's interested). :cheer:
The battle is on :watch:
3spots GER vs 3spots FIN.
Both would make no sense at all, but who cares? :40beers:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I could see something like this happening, which would give 3 spots to Russia, Finland, and France.

1- RUS
2- RUS
3- FIN
4- RUS
5- FRA
6- SUI
7- FRA
8- AZE
9- BUL
10-FIN

I'm betting on Feigin, Ryabova, and Sorenson making putting some pressure on Toth and Schott.

3spots GER vs 3spots FIN.

Bless your optimism. I would worry more about 2 spots. Weinzierl won't be a factor. Has Schott recovered enough to make top 12? If she's close to 100% I could see her close to 6th, even with that blah LP.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Switzerland is also in the mix for a third entry next season. Paganini has the fifth highest Season's Best Score among the entrants, and Yamada's is, IINM, ninth. I think the order of probability of earning three spots among the Federations is RUS, FIN, FRA, SUI, GER, ITA, but there is a part of me that really wants me to see AZE earn two more spots. They need them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information