#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Don't you dare :angryfire

Re Canadian Nationals:
Am so happy for Alaine :love:
And the dance event was very pleasant, what a lovely top-three! Worlds will be interesting for sure , and I don't even know for whom to root...
Sometimes it's best not to have a heavily invested favorite and just enjoy the outcome. I couldn't watch Sav/Mass free skate at the Os because I couldn't stand the thought they would lose. Everything is much easier this season. And more fun. I'll be cheering like a maniac if Brezina and Kovtun get on the podium and :rofl: if ThatStasiagirl does. And promise to never, ever say anything snarky about her again. Or at least until next season.

Vagabond

- Romsky: The program is stunning, one of the best edited programs I can recall (teh best since Liebers' Schindler's List), great costume. Whilst I adore the big balls going for the hard stuff I am not sure if his team should rethink their strategy; playing somehow safe could get him on some team
He's already on a team -- the Team that counts! :gallopin1

#splatordie

Mad for Skating

Sometimes it's best not to have a heavily invested favorite and just enjoy the outcome. I couldn't watch Sav/Mass free skate at the Os because I couldn't stand the thought they would lose. Everything is much easier this season. And more fun. I'll be cheering like a maniac if Brezina and Kovtun get on the podium and :rofl: if ThatStasiagirl does. And promise to never, ever say anything snarky about her again. Or at least until next season.

OMG you didn’t watch Savchenko/Massot’s Olympic FS live? COWARD!

(I suffered through both programs, and yes I started crying when she landed that last throw jump).

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I deny taking responsibility for this! :gallopin1🆘🙈

But I better rethink my strategy of a Schott/Stasia avatar mix next week (for @Ka3sha 's sake 😬)

In all honesty, after Alaine won, someone was going to have to take on her usual share of the carrot quota.

Since Roman has the same coaches, he turned out to be that person. His protocol is a total carrot cake. (Probably deserved, but this is just my theory).

Since Alaine won though, I am still in a good mood. And we get Elvis at 4CCs! :smokin:

Maybe Roman will have some carrot themed humor on his next youtube video :p

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm feeling pressure to get a Brezina or Kovtun avatar. Stop pressuring me! I can't take any more responsibility. Or, maybe, just maybe, I should get one of ThatStasiaGirl to show my solidarity. :saint:

SamuraiK

Canadian Men Recap:

Kovler: interesting. Has potential
Phan: way too insecure on the ice
Guay: I admire those guys who have no chance at all but keep continuing.
Lawrence: Cutiee little thing.
Orzel: So pretty. he fought good for him but needs more confidence.
Toman: Has his own style.
Gogolev: The commentary was so over the top licking his tiny butt that it turned me off. When are they gonna learn to not overhype jumping beans?
Nadeau: So fricking hot but dam he's not the relaxed laid back guy anymore. That DM program screams for cool attitude but he just gives silly contrived moves.
Sadovsky: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Nguyen: That la la land is a nice vehicle, happy he got the title back but Im so tired of his mamas boy programs.
Messing: I skipped to the end to see the scores only :D

Best-Dressed: Lawrence SP
Do-Hard: Nadeu all night long to the rhythm of Personal Jesus & I Feel You.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
How can you not be invested in your favorites? THIS IS SKATING! :lol:
Favorites: Brezina and Kovtun: will they medal or implode: 50/50 maybe 40/60
Ladies: Zagitova and Sofia 2: Probably should medal, but.......
Dance: No particular favorite.
Pairs: I'd really, really like Tar/Mor to win, but am resigned it will probably be James/Cipres
Being fans of skaters on #TTW teaches you not to get too excited because the odds are greater your favorite won't win and probably won't medal at all. So, I just sit back and hope for entertainment at this point.

Among the US skaters, I hope to see Chock/Bates on the podium. Otherwise, I have no real investment in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information