GP 2016-17 Pre-Announcement Thread

screech

I would think P/C would choose Canada, since they train within easy driving distance, meaning less travel wear and tear.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
See you all the in the morning. Hoping for good news for Brendan. (And all my other favourites too, but they're a lot more assured of spots than he is.)

I don't think my Australian Queens are high enough placed this time around to get one, but if they are, it will be a happy start to the day for me.

screech

I thought I'd read somewhere that V/M are skipping the GP? Or maybe I imagined that...

sk9tingfan

I thought I'd read somewhere that V/M are skipping the GP? Or maybe I imagined that...

Not that I am saying that you are wrong, but I can't imagine that they would put off competing in the GP in order to figure out where they are in the mix and what needs to be changed. After all, the 2018 Winter Olympics are only 18 months away.

VGThuy

I know they are having a meeting in NYC today, and it's usually announced around this time, but has it actually been confirmed that the GP entries will be announced today?

ETA: It looks like there was a May press release that said it would be announced on June 30.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

I know they are having a meeting in NYC today, and it's usually announced around this time, but has it actually been confirmed that the GP entries will be announced today?

ETA: It looks like there was a May press release that said it would be announced on June 30.

My thoughts aswell. I doubt ISU staff will go running to their website to publish the assignments as soon as the meeting is over. I actually imagine someone like Flash from Zootopia is being assigned to this job:p

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
If the selection process is today.... perhaps they are published tomorrow, Fri? Do we know that this is happening in the morning versus the afternoon?

Will the isu have these up on website today if they are selecting today? How long or many hours does the selection process take?

GO CAROLINAAAAAAA (sorry just getting my fingers ready!)

peibeck

Simply looking
:rofl: People are certainly impatient to start the :argue: and :drama: over the assignments..... and non-assignments.... and TBAs. :p

jkl

I don't mean to take the thread off topic but when are Senior B's announced?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
No :argue: here. I just want to see how :yawn: or :cheer: I'll be at Skate Canada this year. :p
And I want to know if I should :wuzrobbed: or :cheer2: because I won't be at SKAM. It's the later unless Sav/Mass will be there because I'll sit at home in my PJs and think about how much money I saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information