#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

After Gogolev’s SP I went into serious Abt-groove today, YouTubing, and listening to Rach 3 in the car.

His Armenian SP is a masterpiece, he’s cat woman. Not HD, but his performance at Euros was the best, at Worlds he was a bit off the beat.

1. Only a guy with legs that long can get away with horizontal stripes across his knees on the pants!😂
2. In the good, old cell phone days, when logos were pixelated and you could make your own beep beep ringtones online, this Armenian tune was my ringtone. I made it. For my old Nokia painted with dark green glitter nail polish

#abtforever

https://youtu.be/fsulHxTaQSo

S

SmallFairy

So, is Moris the kindergarten teacher now? It’s not Shoma! (Maybe this was posted before)

Sorry, my Russian is limited. I didn’t realise this post was about Daniil’s mother passing away. I didn’t mean to come across as insensitive by posting something humourous from it. Poor Daniil, so sad😢😢😢

S

SmallFairy

But about Panfilova, I mean, she and partner ain’t watchlist for nothing! She’s such a diva, (and still so sweet on social media). Them bitching in the KnC was about the spin I guess?
Loved the outfits, her hair and make-up SO FAB:glamor:
Amazing how well the music worked for them, even the techno part.
#someonewrotesheislanding3loopswithmoskvina

S

SmallFairy

Watching junior men now, as warm up for ladies. Missed everything’s last night. Really, were we robbed of Indian Last Christmas????

S

SmallFairy

I just fell in love with Harrison Bain chanelling his inner Adam Rippon, crossed with Jim Jarmusch :lol: So fab, and the combo spin too!

S

SmallFairy

The bunch

The Kitty

The fun

And Radford’s in his undies in his story...

J

Jeschke

The bunch

The Kitty

The fun

And Radford’s in his undies in his story...
Romsky looking so good in that picture.

Well, P/M's new lift is a stunning thing and builds perfectly well with the music.
But boy, that lift is made to fail drastically 🆘

S

SmallFairy

Switzerland means business, they got more and more girls coming.
And as I wrote, she popped... wild entrance into the loop, look like she gave it too much.

ETA wrong thread, sorry!

J

Jeschke

Thanks so much! I am looking forward!
She looks so good in her latest IG pictures of the competition in Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information