#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

You're age-way somewhere between me and @Mad for Skating , how the hell can you remember that?

Bossman, did anyone ever tell you that you don’t need to make jokes about my age every 10 minutes? Just because I’m not a fossil doesn’t mean I haven’t watched some good old Katarina Witt.
Kostner has been sitting out the early part of the quad because she's secretly having bionic upgrades.

The true story of how Captain Marvel was born :)

P/R are my everything!!!

Count me in!

Yup. In the goth Heidi dress, as someone wrote...

I got all excited to see this dress when I saw this message, then was sorely disappointed to see it didn’t come with true punk rock Maleficent vibes.

J

Jeschke

Bossman, did anyone ever tell you that you don’t need to make jokes about my age every 10 minutes? Just because I’m not a fossil doesn’t mean I haven’t watched some good old Katarina Witt.
I guessed @Laney 's age (i have seen her before ) , and put her somewhere between me and you. I can't find any joke/making in fun of in here? 🤷‍♂️

Mad for Skating

That's because you are the youngest by far. Who else would we use? :lol:

True! But y’all act like there’s a literal baby joining in on the discussion :lol:
I know I’m getting older when I watch the JGP and start referring to the skaters as “kids” :)

Please use me, please use me:rofl:

#desperatewoman

I‘m sure you’re still young at heart, and that’s where it matters!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
2. In the good, old cell phone days, when logos were pixelated and you could make your own beep beep ringtones online, this Armenian tune was my ringtone. I made it. For my old Nokia painted with dark green glitter nail polish

OMG you are such a freaking legend! :respec: :respec:

I was a Nokia fanboy forever and I remember playing around with that ringtone composer but never had the inspiration to make something like an Otonal ringtone. :lol:

I was just saying you always use me as the barometer of youth :)

Enjoy it while it lasts! One day, you’re the barometer of youth. The next, you’ve shaved your head, overdue on your annual botox appointment, and the highlight of your week is getting access to Antonio Souza-Kordeiru’s Instagram. :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

What in the world is this next young lady skating to?
Why are there dogs barking?
Is that Gangstas Paradise at the end of her program?
Her music on her ISU bio is just "Lovely" with no artist, not even various artists!
I am not sure this avant-garde-program is my cup of tea, but I have a feeling @alchemy void could totally fall for it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Rizzo needs suggestions for MEEPOTS (my interpretation!)

Do your magic folks!

J

Jeschke

🇷🇺 Test Skate week is on.
Bossman's anticipation Top 12:

1) Stolbova/Novoselov
2) IG live video of @Mad for Skating watching Stolbova/Novoselov's debut
3) Satine-battle of Stasia and Sofia#2
4) Can Zoueva do magic for T/M? What fun would that be, when everyone is talking about S/N.
5) Wind of change for Kolyada - this is so wrong, it has to be good, or?
6) Sokolovskaya-magic for Sotskova
7) Shevchenko/Eremnko Senior FD
8) Will Zabiiako/Enbert be DanZhang'd? :drama:
9) Will our boy run, fall or slay?
10) How big is the large caliber weapon?
11) Tiff/Jon FD costume.
12) Perkova driving the zamboni.

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sokolovskaya or Sotskova? :drama:
Sot has GP, why the hell was she not invited? Will they take it away from her?
((( @Hanna )))
The Russian fed could only take away a slot at COR. The don't control the other events. Otherwise, I'd be lobbying hard for Gubanova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information