dramagrrl

Selling 1 ticket for Thursday and 1 ticket for Friday of the Autumn Classic. Please PM me if interested. :)

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Sale: 1 Autumn Classic International Thursday/Friday/Saturday (bought them separately but will sell them as an all event).
Face value of 104.80 CAD, PM me if interested!

These are sold, but I'm still looking for1 1 all event GPF ticket, preferably on the judges side! Thanks

upnights

Selling a set of Autumn Classic tickets. Could possibly split days. I will be there in person from Wednesday on, so the sale can be done in person. Please message me with best offer.

cheremary

Selling an all-event ticket to Skate Canada. Section 115 row S.

Best offer accepted, original price was 110 USD. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

muffinplus

For sale GPF tickets -

1 Saturday, Dec 8 ticket - Section 103, Row 15 - $110 USD
1 Friday Dec 7 ticket - E-BL Row 5 - Make me an offer. I can also include a practice ticket for Thursday

Andy13

GPF 2018 - One All Event Ticket Package For Sale

Section 104, Row 18. $250 Canadian (price that was paid originally).

S

ShuPa

I'm selling one Saturday afternoon ticket for the French Grand Prix, gold section, Tribune N (judges side). Original price was 55.5 €, I'm selling it for 25€.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you!

jtpc

Selling 1 all-event ticket package to Skate Canada International, October 25-28.

Aisle seat, judges side, 3 rows behind the judges stand.

Section 102, Row N, Seat 1. Selling for face value: $224.75 ($200 + $24.75 in fees).

Send me a PM if interested! :) I have the ticket package and can mail or courier it to you right away.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Skate America: looking for 1 ticket to Session 1 (Fri night) and Session 2 (Sat afternoon). I know there are tickets available to buy but thought I'd see if anyone's trying to unload theirs first.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I have one Skate America All Event ticket for sale - $100 ($75 off the face value). Section 118, row 11, judges side.

belladella

One Skate America All Event ticket for sale in Row 1, Section 110 Practice ticket and Skating Spectacular ticket included.
Buyer will also have access to the Friends of Figure Skating Breakfast.

jtpc

Selling 1 all-event ticket package to Skate Canada International, October 25-28.

Aisle seat, judges side, 3 rows behind the judges stand.

Section 102, Row N, Seat 1. Selling for face value: $224.75 ($200 + $24.75 in fees).

Send me a PM if interested! :) I have the ticket package and can mail or courier it to you right away.
Selling my Skate Canada all-event ticket package for $200 instead of $224.75.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I have still not received my SA tickets (All events). I had requested them by email. am going to be out of touch with the internet, starting October 9th, through October 21. If I cannot sell the tickets before October 9, I will lose all my money.

AJ Skatefan

I have still not received my SA tickets (All events). I had requested them by email. am going to be out of touch with the internet, starting October 9th, through October 21. If I cannot sell the tickets before October 9, I will lose all my money.

Call the box office. They’re very helpful. Look up the direct 425 number on google. If you call the other number you’ll get a call center in another country.

chewy

Two all event tickets to Skate Canada. Section 111, row E, Section 111 is kiss and cry end, away from judges, and the section begins at row D as it overlooks skater on/off/TV/Knc. I paid $128each on presale code, $250 gets you both. Must sell together. Canadian buckaroonies, can transfer electronically through Ticketmaster.

Eddited to add: I bought these so long ago and forgot until I got email from Ticketmaster. I have plans for the Thank You Canada tour the same weekend which take priority.

Last edited:

danibellerika

Skate America FRONT ROW, CENTER ICE tickets for sale
Skate America Gold All Event - Center Ice Section 107 or 108, FRONT ROW tickets (multiple available). Asking is $330 but price is negotiable.​

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Selling One All Events ticket package for Skate America (Oct. 19-21). Section 108, Row 7. Paid US $222. Asking for face value OBO. I am desperate to sell this ASAP. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please send me a PM if you are seriously interested.

ETA-

Here is how to get it. I have received the tickets (just now- YAY!). I could mail those to the buyer if I know early enough (by This Sunday night, or Monday morning at the latest).

If not-

The arena office said that if I give them the name of the person, they will reprint and hold the tickets at Will Call. However, I will need to know by Tuesday (October 9) 2pm, so I could call the box office and give them the buyer's name. They are open noon to 5 pm on Mon-Thurs. and 10 am- 2pm on Fri.

I am leaving town on Tuesday Oct. 9, so I need to take care of this soon.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Just a general question. I have never sold tickets on fsu. How is the exchange done usually? Does the buyer send a check or a cashiers check or M.O. (International, for outside the country buyer)?

In my case I will not have the time to wait until the check or M.O. Gets here, so I am not sure how this can be done.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Just a general question. I have never sold tickets on fsu. How is the exchange done usually? Does the buyer send a check or a cashiers check or M.O. (International, for outside the country buyer)?

In my case I will not have the time to wait until the check or M.O. Gets here, so I am not sure how this can be done.

Every transaction is different. You should do what you are comfortable with and what the buyer is willing to work with.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I used PayPal to pay for the tickets I bought.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Selling One All Events ticket package for Skate America (Oct. 19-21). Section 108, Row 7. Paid US $222. Asking for face value OBO. I am desperate to sell this ASAP. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please send me a PM if you are seriously interested.

ETA-

Here is how to get it. I have received the tickets (just now- YAY!). I could mail those to the buyer if I know early enough (by This Sunday night, or Monday morning at the latest).

If not-

The arena office said that if I give them the name of the person, they will reprint and hold the tickets at Will Call. However, I will need to know by Tuesday (October 9) 2pm, so I could call the box office and give them the buyer's name. They are open noon to 5 pm on Mon-Thurs. and 10 am- 2pm on Fri.

I am leaving town on Tuesday Oct. 9, so I need to take care of this soon.

Since I have not heard from anyone about the All events ticket package for Skate America, I am open to selling individual event tickets from that package. Sec.108, Row 7. Please PM ASAP if interested, and make an offer. After Tuesday Noon (Oct.9) I cannot promise to mail the tickets to you because I may not have access to the internet after that.

midori

I am looking for 1 or 2 tickets for THE THANK YOU CANADA TOUR in KITCHENER. Please PM me if interested!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Funny how things work out. My trip has been canceled, and I could actually use my All events ticket for myself, if I can find a hotel room close to the rink.

Dragonlady

Sew Happy
Selling an all-event ticket to Skate Canada. Section 115 row S.

Best offer accepted, original price was 110 USD. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

I'm looking on behalf of a friend. Do you still have the ticket?

Liz

Dragonlady

Sew Happy
Two all event tickets to Skate Canada. Section 111, row E, Section 111 is kiss and cry end, away from judges, and the section begins at row D as it overlooks skater on/off/TV/Knc. I paid $128each on presale code, $250 gets you both. Must sell together. Canadian buckaroonies, can transfer electronically through Ticketmaster.

Eddited to add: I bought these so long ago and forgot until I got email from Ticketmaster. I have plans for the Thank You Canada tour the same weekend which take priority.

I'm interestested in both tickets. If you're in Canada, I can email the money to you.

Liz

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information