Yana2103

Hi everyone,
I have one ticket for the Men Free and the Dance Free on 24.03 Saturday in Milan. Both tickets are Gold section category.
PM me for more information if interested.

muffinplus

I decided to sell my worlds men's FS platinum ticket, since I have been offered a VIP ticket.

The seat is ice level near kids and cry..please pm for details

kiches

My friend is looking to sell her platinum tickets for the 2018 World Championships in Milan as she can no longer attend. She is asking for $350 for all 3 tickets plus shipping, but is open to selling them seperately. These are physical paper tickets. Seats are:

Men's short section B14 Row 3
Men's free Section B30 Row 4
Exhibition Gala Section B18 Row 3

Please PM if interested and I’ll put you in touch.

RubySkate

For Sale: I have 3 extra Milan 2018 VIP all-event tickets, Section B19, Row 2. I am willing to sell these for $1000 USD each (which is about 25% less than what I paid).

I would prefer to sell them as all-event tickets, but I'm also willing to sell them as separate events: $100 USD each for the short programs or gala and $150 each for the free skates.

I also have 3 extra tickets to the following two non-skating events in Milan. If you buy a the full all-event ticket from me for $1000, I'm happy to "throw in" these events for no additional charge. If you want to buy these from me individually, I am asking $150 USD each:
6-hour walking tour of Milan on Tuesday, March 20
La Scala Ballet, 8:00pm, March 20

Please PM me if interested in any of these.

MAXSwagg

Hello! I am selling my remaining tickets for Milan Worlds.

What is left is two Gold level Men’s SP (sec. B18, row 6, seats 6, 7) and FS (sec. B24, row 9, seats 11, 12) tickets. I am asking US$60 for each SP ticket and US$125 for each men FS, but this is negotiable.

Thank you!

RubySkate

The skating tickets I was offering are no longer available, but I still have 2 extra walking tour tickets, and 1 extra La Scala Ballet ticket (both on March 20), $150 USD each. PM me if interested.

For Sale: I have 3 extra Milan 2018 VIP all-event tickets, Section B19, Row 2. I am willing to sell these for $1000 USD each (which is about 25% less than what I paid).

I would prefer to sell them as all-event tickets, but I'm also willing to sell them as separate events: $100 USD each for the short programs or gala and $150 each for the free skates.

I also have 3 extra tickets to the following two non-skating events in Milan. If you buy a the full all-event ticket from me for $1000, I'm happy to "throw in" these events for no additional charge. If you want to buy these from me individually, I am asking $150 USD each:
6-hour walking tour of Milan on Tuesday, March 20
La Scala Ballet, 8:00pm, March 20

Please PM me if interested in any of these.

Dina.

I am looking for Pairs FS tickets with a decent view because I managed to get my mom interested in figure skating :)

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
SELLING: 2X practice platinum for Monday (12€ each or 20 combined) , seats are separate (sectors B8 and B13)
1X practice gold for Tuesday (12€)
BUYING: I'm looking for a ladies bronze II free skate
pm if interested thanks!

Last edited:

Meoima

Hello I am asking if anyone knows if GPF tickets in Vancouver will release individual tickets? Thanks

Skyheights

Hi, I have 3 world championships exhibition tickets available here in Milan as we are not staying for the gala. Section B7 row 9, just where the skaters get on the ice. Perfect seats. Personal message for details as they are worth €112 each, willing to give good discount. Will also sell individually

Last edited:

Sini

Hi, I'm selling 2 Exibition Gala tickets for 60 EUR each (half of the normal price), B3/ row 10.

Patinita

Wanted, 2019 U.S. Nationals tickets. Yes I know they're not on sale yet, but that's my real question, (and I didn't know where else to ask it). I'm used to tickets for the next year going on sale during the current years Nationals. Anyone know why it's taking so long?

YukiNieve

US Stars on Ice ticket (ON-ICE seat) on sale

A friend of mine unfortunately will not be able to go to a US SOI show that will be held in Anaheim, California on May 12, Saturday.

The seat is on-ice in the section 206. All the on-ice seats are sold out for this show.
Please DM me if you are interested.

The Accordion

Looking for a seat to the Victoria Stars on Ice. I already have one but looking for a 2nd-doesn't really matter where as this person is not picky.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I'm selling one All Event ticket to Skate America - section 118, row 11 - $175. Please PM me if interested!

Aubrey

Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure this is not the right Thread but I need one information if you know it. I read on Stars On Ice Canada's web site that the pre-sales tickets are already available for the 2019 tour. Do you know if I need to buy these pre-sales tickets to get front row seats near the ice, or is it possible to get these seats later when normal tickets will come out?
And Do you think Tessa and Scott will be at CSOI 2019? When the cast will be annunced ?

Thank you so much

Last edited:

Tycysabg

I’m selling 2 2018 All-Events Skate Canada tickets for CA $150 each.
Section 102 / Row U
Please PM me if interested.

jeufrazio

Hoping to find 1 ticket for the Saturday session of Autumn Classic in Oakville!
Please PM me if anyone knows of one.
Thanks.

danibellerika

[Sale] 25% OFF IdF France Fri 3x/Sat Noon 2x
Selling three e-tickets for Friday (Tribune O - judge's side!) and two tickets for Saturday (Tribune N - judge's side!). The tickets are seated next to each other.

Friday tickets are 17,00 euro each (25% off - 12,75 euro) and Saturday tickets are 55,50 euro (25% off - 41,62 euro) each.

danibellerika

[Sale] Skate Canada All-Event Ice Lev 25%OFF
Ticket: SEC102, ROW T, SEAT14
I will sell it for CAD $165.56 (25% off) thanks​

I Luv Bulldogs

I am selling two All Event Packages for Skate America:

Section 107, row 7, seats 1 & 2

Total price: $430 US (face-value)

Please PM me if interested :)

skategal

Bunny mama
Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure this is not the right Thread but I need one information if you know it. I read on Stars On Ice Canada's web site that the pre-sales tickets are already available for the 2019 tour. Do you know if I need to buy these pre-sales tickets to get front row seats near the ice, or is it possible to get these seats later when normal tickets will come out?
And Do you think Tessa and Scott will be at CSOI 2019? When the cast will be annunced ?

Thank you so much

This reply is a bit late, but if you still need the information, my experience has been that to get ON ICE seats, do the pre-sale but to get seats near the ice it's not necessary to do the presale.

The tickets normally go on sale in December and that is when the cast is announced.

I do think Tessa and Scott will be there unless something unusual occurs.

kiches

Helping a friend post this, she has 2 all event, print at home tickets for 2018 Skate Canada.

Section 103 Row G
Original Price: $177.75 CAD --> $140.00 CAD

Section 114 Row C
Original Price: $298.75 CAD --> $250.00 CAD

If you're interested please contact [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information