#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Watched both Perkova and Stasia, thanks for the links :)

Alena looks great in her old red dress (it's from her tango program):glamor:
But come on, skating to cha-cha-cha in the season with latina in the SD.. I can't hear it anymore and it's just September :wall:
But the program itself suits her, can't wait for the free now!
And she landed both flip and axel :respec:

Stanislava's SP is great!
Well, I liked her last season but she looks more mature and :glamor: this year, good for her
Hope that she will go pogo's route in the future :gallopin1
Oh, I would have preferred to see her at CoR instead of boring Mikhailova...

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

As I wrote in the Nepala thread, I fear for Kolyada... I haven't been able to watch anything yet, but from what I read it sounds like he's already on the platform, no matter how hard I tried to keep him far away from the team last year. :gallopin1 Don't know if I can handle him turning into yet another Russian man not fulfilling his potential and then disappearing. #borodulin #dobrin #uspenski #shubin #medead

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
As I wrote in the Nepala thread, I fear for Kolyada... I haven't been able to watch anything yet, but from what I read it sounds like he's already on the platform, no matter how hard I tried to keep him far away from the team last year. :gallopin1 Don't know if I can handle him turning into yet another Russian man not fulfilling his potential and then disappearing. #borodulin #dobrin #uspenski #shubin #medead
Don't compare him to Borodulin, Dobrin etc. At least Kolyada has a European medal so far!
He can still rock the FS...

nimi

Ex-watchlist-member Kosntantinova should have gone senior.
Such a great program, poorly rewarded with pcs. She will be buried among the jumping beans and the mismatched pcs for them.

:gallopin1 combo all the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDEzWnRwszw
The posture! The speed! The sass! :encore:
...and then the combo :slinkaway

In other news: Astakhova&Rogonov (were they on the watchlist?) beat Zabijako/Enbert @ Nepela SP and are in the lead!

nimi

Who is in charge on Nepela's camerawork. It looks like fanmade video from the stands... AWFUL..:yikes::yikes::yikes:

A&R beat Z&E on both TES and PCS. I would love a real battle for the 3rd olympic spot.
Agreed on both accounts, but re: camera work... It's still better than the first couple of days of Lombardia where there was random & rampant zooming and repeatedly losing the skater from the frame...

J

Jeschke

Kolyada in 10th after Nepela's SP. If he doesn't make it to Peyongchang he must join the team :(
The men's watchlist place is still free, just wanna say ;)

I am pleased (although i liked his fun staged sp of the last seasons) he has gone to some 'serious' program now.
I think it can be great, if he is enough for the team, we will see.

SamuraiK

Having ditched beloved trainwreck Martiusheva will not help his further cases :p

Please, he stood by her side for a whole olympic cycle despite Martiusheva never being able to get her ass off the ice .. Any other skater would have ditched her before turning Senior. He's a martyr!

Vagabond

Until Kolkata develops better taste in programs, he will never be anything more than a common or garden variety headcase, not #TTW material.

:blah:

J

Jeschke

Please, he stood by her side for a whole olympic cycle despite Martiusheva never being able to get her ass off the ice .. Any other skater would have ditched her before turning Senior. He's a martyr!
:eek::eek::eek:
You are dead for me!
For today :D

Memories: so stunning! :drama:

love_skate2011

Banned Member
Stasia so stunning at JGP; getting only 2,5pts in pcs more than tutberidze-girl is a scandal.
konstantinova was on another level.
I wished we'd seen her senior this season, as I fear she won't even make junior worlds :drama:
3rd overall here, will she get another JGP? :drama:
:watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ii3yJDnF8E

doesnt she have the same coach as Kolyada ? same butt skating there too... lol
I say if she has a case for future TW member as Kolyada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information