#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Helgesson, Joshi Removed
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Maxwell, Fleur *
Park, So-Youn
Sakhanovich, Serafima *
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Dornbush, Richard *
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Iliusheckina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Cipres, Morgan

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas
Stavitskaya, Maria / Guryanov, Ivan

Watch List:
Ladies: Kuchvalska, Angelina
Men: tba
Pairs: tba
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

J

Jeschke

Farewell Joshi Helgesson!

Entry: November 8th, 2015
Exodus: September 19th, 2017
Career highlights: Euros 2015, 4th; Skate America 2010, 4th

Thanks for fighting until the bitter end, but as an endangered species you stood no chance. Another member of the first minute leaves the club. It leaves us with a teary eye, that we have to kick you out of this elite group. With great delight we think back of the days, where you started to challenge soft Vicky with your energetic skating. Your Warrior Princess program will always remain in our hearts. The kiss'n'cry's with Mama H always brought a big smile among our faces.

In memory of the glorious days her biggest supporter and vice-boss @alchemy void found the proper heartbreaking final words:
I don't want to talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny.

It was a pleasure!
Adjö!

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Euros in Stockholm was a perfect final outing for the Helgesson ladies. We just didn't know it was Joshi's last good performance. Alas, poor Joshi, we knew you well.

Sadly, I fear the demise of more charter members before season's end.

S

SmallFairy

Aliev was replaced by Voronov at Nepela entries, according to Rukavitsin he has a minor injury :fragile:

Firstly Sima, now Dima!
Hope that at least Perkova will get there :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Oh, Dima.... :gallopin1
At least we get to see our silver fox!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Farewell Joshi Helgesson!

Entry: November 8th, 2015
Exodus: September 19th, 2017
Career highlights: Euros 2015, 4th; Skate America 2010, 4th

Thanks for fighting until the bitter end, but as an endangered species you stood no chance. Another member of the first minute leaves the club. It leaves us with a teary eye, that we have to kick you out of this elite group. With great delight we think back of the days, where you started to challenge soft Vicky with your energetic skating. Your Warrior Princess program will always remain in our hearts. The kiss'n'cry's with Mama H always brought a big smile among our faces.

In memory of the glorious days her biggest supporter and vice-boss @alchemy void found the proper heartbreaking final words:
I don't want to talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny.

It was a pleasure!
Adjö!

Brilliantly eulogized! :encore:

The time is right for Joshi to go. :fragile:

In addition to the Warrior Princess program, her Too Darn Hot SP from a few seasons back was really great. It's too bad she couldn't stay on that track, because even with amazing programs and no jumps she might have stayed on the team longer.

I still hope she can have a strong(er) season, though![/I]

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
@Jeschke @levineismine (and @Hanna ?) I know it's too much to ask to cheer crazy hard for my Vikings (but of course, I'll be forever grateful if you still do, you know, for me, to enlighten my day...) BUT please promise you will kill it for Mathilda when she hits the ice!! That she's worthy of! #hungergames :cheer2::40beers:

Ehm, I cannot speak for the ladies as I may escape depending on who is practicing in the other rink :p
(and how good @Jeschke 's vodka is :nopryde:)...

But I will cheer on Sondre, I actually do not dislike his skating, and he's friends with BabyRizzo so that's enough :)

SamuraiK

...okay, let me rephrase: the One True Italian Men's Champ whose programs I have actually watched (can't find a single Angelo Dolfini program on YT btw -- somebody help?)

What about Bacchini's cute Amelie or Hottie Contesti western program??!! Italian classics! :drama:

Ka3sha

They are in the team by default since Khaliavin was half of jeshcke's favorite underachiever dance team: Monko/Khaliavin.
Also because twizzles are Sara's best friends and they were ditched by their own federation :D
And their first outing together was a complete :gallopin1

nimi

They are in the team by default since Khaliavin was half of jeshcke's favorite underachiever dance team: Monko/Khaliavin.
And it was Monko herself who suggested the partnership; does that make her the patron saint of the team?
Also because twizzles are Sara's best friends and they were ditched by their own federation :D
Just rewatched H/K's beautiful FD from Europeans where everything was going beautifully (you can hear TAT gushing) and then THE TWIZZLES and 15th place in the FD... And then Smart/Diaz ended up going to Worlds instead of them when it had already been announced that H/K were going... :fragile:
That never happened, okay?! ERASED FROM THE MEMORY

J

Jeschke

Why are Hurtado/Khaliavin on the watch list? They didn`t have that many splats last season.

Him being husband and former partner of Queen Monko has just 10% to do with them being on the watchlist.

As @Ka3sha mentioned, their 1st outing together ever was a complete disaster (here is the sweet reminder), then the drama with the worlds selection.
Additionally she messed up 3/6 twizzles at their international outings. Watch list is where they belong.

Still want to state: watch list is watch list. but the actual #teamtrainwreck is the place to be. :gallopin1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information