#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

The Brezina/Montalbano wedding is tomorrow in New York City! :cheer: I feel like one of us should have at least gotten an invite!? :drama:

Actually it looks like it's in the Hamptons, which I've heard about only because Sex and the City had a couple episodes there. #gay

Fortunately for us, everyone's favorite Instagram fashion and food blogger is there to document it and provide reports! :fan: :gallopin1

I've been so MIA lately, so much for off-season and other blah commitments. Holiday in two weeks...

Lots from the Brezina wedding on both Jorkik and Sondre's Instagram stories, and not to mention from Queen Kiira:glamor:

SamuraiK

I must say I was overwhelmed by the avalanche of skating wedding instagram posts I've seen this past weekend. Isabella's wedding was huuge. Interesting also to see who got invited/attended to which.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Oh you evil soul!
Watch out when Mari proves us all wrong and will comeback in epic way 2018/19!
Watch out Blommaert. Revenge is on!

So I have to admit I follow Mari on instagram now and am kind of a fan. :yikes: But can we get her to stop using this icy pink filter on all her photos? It's kind of distracting. Blog, Mari, blog!

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Wake me up when he's humping the bed like a maniac again like that one time. I got my hopes up and then they were dashed (but still :psoty: a nice healthy glow). That's his 'sad' face at the time though, don't be fooled.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Wake me up when he's humping the bed like a maniac again like that one time. I got my hopes up and then they were dashed (but still :psoty: a nice healthy glow). That's his 'sad' face at the time though, don't be fooled.

:rofl:

He's been really boring on instagram lately, just wearing a new designer outfit every day and talking a lot. Maybe if I understood Russian I would find it all more interesting?

Therefore I am grateful he shared this appointment with us. :D

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
You look at his pics for the Russian text? :shuffle: for me his comments are an afterthought, like reading the nutritional value of a candy bar :huh: I just don't bother, unless it's a skater who's music I really want to know. :sekret: Then I'll use the google translate :COP:

He's soooooo into himself though, so I tend to only really pay attention when he's humping something. :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Ka3sha

On the other hand, I feel like La Tuk's instagram has been vacation pics the last 3 weeks. :shuffle:
Mishin's group has a camp in Courchevel right now

:rofl:

He's been really boring on instagram lately, just wearing a new designer outfit every day and talking a lot. Maybe if I understood Russian I would find it all more interesting?
Don't think so... Today he was complaining about the weather and mentioned that he was on the reception at the gynecologist with his friend :shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Mishin's group has a camp in Courchevel right now

Don't think so... Today he was complaining about the weather and mentioned that he was on the reception at the gynecologist with his friend :shuffle:

Ahhhh, thank you, that makes sense about Tuktamysheva!

And, yes, perhaps Vik's Instagram stories are best left not knowing Russian. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information