#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Speaking of Weinzierl and hot boyfriends, here is my answer.

#teamschott

Talk to me when a German girl finally beats Sarah Hecken's placements at Worlds! ;)

Because my late-career Suguri retrospective was so well received :p, perhaps I should do the same for Hecken!?

Speaking of lightness of being, now that Austria has been awarded 2020 Euros, do we think that means KFrank is going to stay in 3 more years and skate in home Euros?! :cheer:

J

Jeschke

Talk to me when a German girl finally beats Sarah Hecken's placements at Worlds! ;)
1-0!
(even dytrt came in 12th for gods sake! schott, behave!)

Because my late-career Suguri retrospective was so well received :p, perhaps I should do the same for Hecken!?
I cannot wait.

Speaking of lightness of being, now that Austria has been awarded 2020 Euros, do we think that means KFrank is going to stay in 3 more years and skate in home Euros?! :cheer:
:wideeyes:

Wait...his name is actually Lukas DICK?!
I totally expected vice-boss to comment on that!

What? He is taller than that. He's definitely has a few centimeters on Sotskova who is taller than 165cm. Taller than Tsurskaya too.
https://m.vk.com/photo-66506743_456239358?list=wall-66506743_2127&from=profile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUC_E0RDO9x/
Still chicken breast though :p

Areski

Time for a quick Suguri late-career crash course! She did fabulous things in her late 20s!

Her 2010-2011 LP to Song of Scheherazade is my favorite Fumie program! So sexy. Watch immediately. And one of the most :smokin: hot costumes (in competition) ever! :respec: Morozov at his best.

2009-2010 SP to Canon, much better than Kostner's version! Another amazing dress, this time with great drama makeup!

2012 Oberstdorf Gala, I'm fairly certain the beginning is a parody of Vartmann's new Instagram fashion/makeup career. :p Also one of the more awkward costume changes you'll see. :40beers:

2009 Worlds, she finished 8th (albeit undermarked). Finishing in 7th place, at her first Worlds championships, was Alena Leonova. The world works in strange ways, my friends.... ;)

Thank you for reminding me of those programs :) I could swear that she was gone somewhere between 2006 and 2009 but she proceeded for a couple of years more. Apparently she still skates even in competition but in adult division (Midori Ito also took part in some of those few years ago btw).

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
omg pinky, what did you put in my mind?!
now there is a small glimpse of hope :drama:
#lost#boss

He would collapse so hard under sofia, i can't wait! :gallopin1

Oh come on, Biryukova is perfect the way she is dont listen to TAT!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
The Brezina/Montalbano wedding is tomorrow in New York City! :cheer: I feel like one of us should have at least gotten an invite!? :drama:

Actually it looks like it's in the Hamptons, which I've heard about only because Sex and the City had a couple episodes there. #gay

Fortunately for us, everyone's favorite Instagram fashion and food blogger is there to document it and provide reports! :fan: :gallopin1

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Brezina/Montalbano wedding is tomorrow in New York City! :cheer: I feel like one of us should have at least gotten an invite!? :drama:

Actually it looks like it's in the Hamptons, which I've heard about only because Sex and the City had a couple episodes there. #gay

Fortunately for us, everyone's favorite Instagram fashion and food blogger is there to document it and provide reports! :fan: :gallopin1
Let's just hope that once he gets all this out of the way, he'll settle down to serious training. He has a family to help support now. Time to get it together. Or, sadly, I'll be forced to accept his :kickass: from the train. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information