#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

and thanks Samarin for letting me know that SP is totally skippable.
I hate to admit you're right!
Usually his team brings some weird stuff which somehow fit him but this one is just meh.

But who cares? I love the team spirit in Sokolovskaya's gang. She has a decent team together and seems to have a great connection to her kids. Love it.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Yap, Zakharova's speed is 💥
She is (unfortunately) one of those having fallen out a jgpf. She would have had decent chances of 1st or 2nd finish at Courchevel JGP and guaranteed a 2nd entry then :drama:
ITA she was one of the Russian skaters who really got screwed by not being able to skate in France. Next year!

SamuraiK

I hate to admit you're right!
Usually his team brings some weird stuff which somehow fit him but this one is just meh.

But who cares? I love the team spirit in Sokolovskaya's gang. She has a decent team together and seems to have a great connection to her kids. Love it.
I was talking about the whole event. A SP competition where the lead is 74 pts.. welll...:gallopin1:gallopin1:scream::scream:

Samarin himself being skippable is always a no brainer for me XD.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
If Junior actually competes for the USA, I will lose my shit. :cheer: So random. And if he unleashes the 3Lz+3F combo again I will have to do something drastic to show my support.

What if he lands the 4A he was attempting?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@Sylvia has been doing some great investigative work on Twitter (like always):

Honestly, I feel like this is all some sort of weird clerical mix-up. Like the volunteer who put together the entry lists for the Atlanta event was naturally daydreaming about Junior and accidently added him to the list of entries. Or a copy/paste error or something. Trust me, I'd love to be wrong, though!

It's bizarre. After stalking Dmitriev and his wife(!!!) on Instagram, it seems neither have recently been in the US. However, Junior is on the ice and here he is doing his iconic 3Lz+3F combo 2 weeks ago in Moscow:

Even if he just wanted to compete in a small club competition, he'd have plenty of options in Russia and not necessitate a trip to the USA, particularly with the ongoing pnademic. Quite an intriguing mystery. :watch:

Last edited:

Kelvster

My application for Saarinen’s membership has sadly been strengthened yet again .. with her disastrous LP (Landing only one triple toe). Sigh! She’s such a beautiful skater!

I hope that I can withdraw my application come Nationals / Euros time

J

Jeschke

There is another Panfilova skating single ladies at Panin Memorial.
Who is she @Ka3sha ?

Nugu, Ignatov, Gumennik, Kolyada skating too :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I really enjoyed Shmuratko! It felt like he should have been on the podium with two strong programs, particularly considering what a shitshow the short programs were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information