2021 Budapest Trophy, Oct. 14-17, Budapest, HUN

J

Jeschke

Ok, I have re-watched Kokura. This was for sure another version of 'Crack of doom' - I need to have it for MESS list, now! :drama:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
The junior dancers are not holding my attention. Since I got merely 90 minutes of sleep last might I think it’s me.

J

Jeschke

I am not sure if @alchemy void would prefer Shanaeva's or Narizhnyi's outfit :respec:
'Get ur freak on' music :cheer:

I am so awaiting the fight for top spot(s) in RUS ice dance, when top3 will retire.
This will be damn entertaining :watch:

Aceon6

And here we go again! Guys, if you’re gonna use YouTube, you have to clear streams longer than 2 hours IN ADVANCE and get a token installed at mother YT. It’s not rocket science.

eta, sorted.
eta, or not.

Aceon6

NetWes’ team needs an intervention. The first Toxic is really bad, but the 33 RPM played at 45 Britney version is a crime.

Aceon6

The men will have to skate without me this morning. The stream is adequate, but the low contrast and mostly single camera work make it less fun for me. I may check in for dance.

quartz

scratching at the light
Oh this is on my tv on YouTube!!
(Yes I am excited - we only recently started being able to see YouTube on our tv and it’s so much better than watching on my iPad)
Turned the tv on, and it was right there as one of my suggestions - so convenient!

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I think Hagara is only like 15. He has decent potential! Great 3A.

But that music cut/fade at the end is criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information