2021 Budapest Trophy, Oct. 14-17, Budapest, HUN

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Ok, I’m convinced that the choreographer for NetWes needs more experience. In the RD, they chose Chipmunk Britney. Now they’ve chosen what I’d hear if someone’s Uncle Lenny, a talented violinist, was asked to play something at the wedding reception. Neither work.

Elisheba

Miming with Medvedeva
Ok, I’m convinced that the choreographer for NetWes needs more experience. In the RD, they chose Chipmunk Britney. Now they’ve chosen what I’d hear if someone’s Uncle Lenny, a talented violinist, was asked to play something at the wedding reception. Neither work.
It's not "In this Shirt"

Kateri

void beast
A thing I love about Shanaeva is how she's always looking at him, grinning, like she just loves skating with him and is having fun.

It's hard to tell where he's looking, because of the fringe.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I really hope these two can get the Skate America spot.

(Mainly to see Ambrulevicius live in this shirt.):grope:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
So Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru are actually still together and making a go of it the entire season? :scream:

Based on the body language at Nebelhorn, I assumed that was a one and done shot to qualify for the Olympics.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
So Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru are actually still together and making a go of it the entire season? :scream:

Based on the body language at Nebelhorn, I assumed that was a one and done shot to qualify for the Olympics.
Well, they're on the entry list but we'll see if they're there tomorrow during the SP, lol. Last I saw on her IG she was bungee jumping with a female friend last weekend.

J

Jeschke

Shmuratko
Great job! He's fired up, too! :kickass: Lacks the basics/flow of Aliev/Rizzo, but he skated to his max, good music, and cool cloud shirt.
I absolutely love Shuratko since jgp years. For me he has good basics and great touch to the music.
Awesome he could deliver!
I am a sucke for moments like this!
Love the diplomatic approach in your pbp :p
Come on, the shirt was awesome?
Rizzo

and he actually has the stamina to build the program to the end.
This is the most standout for me! The way he is firing up towards the end is badass 💪
And that double knee slide right on point of the music is just 💥
And he is just charming, you can't deny.
But he really needs to get his act together in the SP, to stand a chance in the olympic race vs Grassl :drama:

J

Jeschke

Not sure what to think of Reed/Ambrulevicius FD.
It's somehow beautiful but kinda boring the same time 😕
Their last FD was so special, hmpf.

Aceon6

Woemen at 11 EDT has the potential to be the OES World Champs or the splatfest to end all splatfests. Either way, this should be fun.

Kelvster

I absolutely love Shuratko since jgp years. For me he has good basics and great touch to the music.
Awesome he could deliver!
I am a sucke for moments like this!

Love the diplomatic approach in your pbp :p
Come on, the shirt was awesome?

This is the most standout for me! The way he is firing up towards the end is badass 💪
And that double knee slide right on point of the music is just 💥
And he is just charming, you can't deny.
But he really needs to get his act together in the SP, to stand a chance in the olympic race vs Grassl :drama:
italy has two spots right? Otherwise the fight will be intense (and may get ugly with ppl storming out of kiss and cry lol)

Aceon6

Anyone having trouble with the stream? It seems fine until I try to go full screen. I've reloaded and see no improvement.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
My stream completely died warm up group 5 of junior ladies. Are you getting them somehow even without full screen?

At least there’s time to fix before seniors.

Aceon6

Confirmed, stream is failing for everyone. There goes my well crafted plan to steal the house bandwidth before DH starts his Zoom call.

Aceon6

Stream back up. No sound for me, but that probably is me, not the stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information