Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Folks, I proudly present: Sofia Buzaeva / Nikita Rakhmanin
  • Perkova-inspired costume and hairdo
  • Fake-tattoo-sleeves for him
  • weird MESS in steps after collision
  • awesome reaction by her to the fall
  • a shirt unbuttoning itself during death spiral and final spin.
Enjoy! :40beers:

Thank you for finding this. :rofl: I was just thinking I wish she would show more face, and then I see her facial expression after epic splat in the steps.

Dobre

So I do feel like there's a pretty good chance they'll fall out of the top 24 in WS if they don't do any more international events.

Thank you for the information. Do you mind if I ask where Ushakova & Nekrasov are on your list? Has missing the JGP totally sunk their chances of a top 24 WS even if they were to win Junior Worlds? Last year, I was thinking they would likely just do this season; but with their having missed much of it, I'm wondering how much more likely another year is now. And/or how much it may depend on their SB score this season.

RoseRed

Thank you for the information. Do you mind if I ask where Ushakova & Nekrasov are on your list? Has missing the JGP totally sunk their chances of a top 24 WS even if they were to win Junior Worlds? Last year, I was thinking they would likely just do this season; but with their having missed much of it, I'm wondering how much more likely another year is now. And/or how much it may depend on their SB score this season.
Currently 40th, although the bottom of my list is less accurate because I've only included the top 40-45 from the list at the beginning of the season.

Winning JW is 500 points right? That would put them 23rd on my current list, between Lajoie/Lagha and Koch/Nuctern. So pretty unlikely to be top 24 by the end of the season. Since most of the junior dance teams don't do senior Bs/CS events, the JGP points are pretty important.

Though, if they win JW, Russia would probably give them the host spot at least and the SB would probably be at least close-ish to top 24, so 2 GP spots would still be a possibility at least.

Doggygirl

Banned Member
I'll get it up by Wednesday. :)

First thing I saw when I opened this thread. Happy Hump Day @alchemy void !!! :p :lol: I needed a laugh today!

Folks, I proudly present: Sofia Buzaeva / Nikita Rakhmanin
  • Perkova-inspired costume and hairdo
  • Fake-tattoo-sleeves for him
  • weird MESS in steps after collision
  • awesome reaction by her to the fall
  • a shirt unbuttoning itself during death spiral and final spin.
Enjoy! :40beers:

:inavoid: :kickass: :gallopin1 :love: :respec: LOVE IT!!

S

SmallFairy

I'm totally out of the loop, will catch up on the thread hopefully...

No Perkova at Nationals! :(
Tomorrow S/S are making their Grand Prix debut, and I'M AT WORK AND CAN'T WATCH:wuzrobbed

@Jeschke I'll see if I can get some info on Kari Sofie Tellefsens music. Was it the FS? She left my club, so I don't see her that often now, but I'll ask her mum!

Areski

Which new program (could be even exhibition one) instantly lift you up? I am a little bit disconnected with this FS season, and I experience sadness for some time already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information