#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think I got a figure skating hangover after all those Challenger series events, I saw only entire RD comp at SA live and then checked few skates in replay , that’s it

@SmallFairy , congratulations :40beers:
I know the feeling. By the time the senior GP events start, we've already exhausted ourselves on the junior GP and all the challengers. This year we also had the Russian test skates. We've seen most of the skaters performances by now and some of them multiple times. :lol: I didn't even stay up for ladies and it's my second favorite event after pairs.

S

SmallFairy

Re:Tomono
I’d say it’s quite trainwrecky too skate to a Riverdance-program that is choreographed backwards. The total highlight happened within the first minute, the just letdown :p

J

Jeschke

Tomono for watchlist? He’s so good but his results are all over the place
Pinky!
I even thought about campaigning Tomono big time!
This is the closest you have ever come to an agreement with me :cheer:
Congrats!

But: Pulkinen sits on watchlist spot.

Vagabond

I hope not to get reamed for this... but has Glenn ever been discussed for #TTW?
Yes.
She is not bad. Brings the splats and co.
Heartbreak. Nope.
Do not despair, @AngieNikodinovLove, at least not quite yet. If you can post a link to a video of Glenn's Free Skate at last season's Philadelphia Summer International Competition, da bossman might let her onto the Team.

Let it be a challenge to you. 👨‍🏫

J

Jeschke

If you can post a link to a video of Glenn's Free Skate at last season's Philadelphia Summer International Competition, da bossman might let her onto the Team.
That skate is as mythic as Schott's 3a.

SamuraiK

On Glenn. I do feel for her shortcomings all these years so there's some heartbreak. However not enough to be a top contender these days. so I say No. (Yeah, I know that sound hypocrite when we have Schott here but that's Boss mess not mine)

Tomono: If he gets lowballed again at next event Im all for it. Much interesting than naturally gaybrow Pulkinen.

SamuraiK

Pah, of our 8 ladies to date, Schott is #3 based on outings this season I would say :drama:

They are all hanging in there on past heights Schott will never reach though but is a fair point, which means the whole ladies team should be ditched. We need new blood.

lurkz2

Regarding Chen... yes, so much effort always into the programs. So little effort always into the costumes. Black pair of pants, and then just stop at Marshalls on the way to the event for some shirt.

Either that or Raf just bouth 2x1 cheap shirts on the way to the rink.

Is it better or worse that Nathan was wearing a homemade shirt? Made by his mother no less...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Tiff's pics on FB seemed to indicate they were having a good time and they were Mamma friendly. Which one of the senior Russian women were assigned to supervise Anna and not let her run wild in Vegas?

S

SmallFairy

Paul Fentz at Zwinger Pokal Dresden

SP: 2Lo, 1A, 3Lz+2T
FP: 3A (fall), 3A+2T, 2Lz+2T, 3Lo, 3S+2T, 2Lz, 1A (tech 48 pts.)

no words needed!
That SP sounds like POTS...sigh
All hail for ladies combo of 1996.

(((Fentz))) (((Me)))

«Zwinger Pokal Dresden» sounds kind of trainwrecky....

Laney

There's just no pleasing our bossman! 😬

I can't wait for Grenoble to see Aliev and Amyoz live. :love:
Our boy won´t be in Grenoble this year :wuzrobbed It´s boreman who´s there again... :shuffle: And grandpa. And Shulepov, not sure he has his own name here. But Aymoz and Posterboy will be there from the team, so we sure will have some pops and falls and fun :biggrinbo

SamuraiK

Is it better or worse that Nathan was wearing a homemade shirt? Made by his mother no less...

Definetly worse but since this was on home Ice and Momma was likely there is forgiven.

Dobre

Do leave Nathan's tourbus-seat shirt alone. It will probably be changed by season's end anyway, and it is so much better than the Vera Wang costumes regardless.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Tiff's pics on FB seemed to indicate they were having a good time and they were Mamma friendly. Which one of the senior Russian women were assigned to supervise Anna and not let her run wild in Vegas?

After Tiff had to spend a very long 8 days on bed rest to totally immobilize her knee, then a painful week of training on a very poorly knee, I think she was out to make the most of her free day in Vegas yesterday before the 24 hour long return journey! Tiff was not on mamma duty, she was sharing with Konstantinova

rfisher

Let the skating begin
After Tiff had to spend a very long 8 days on bed rest to totally immobilize her knee, then a painful week of training on a very poorly knee, I think she was out to make the most of her free day in Vegas yesterday before the 24 hour long return journey! Tiff was not on mamma duty, she was sharing with Konstantinova
Ouch. My knee hurts in sympathy.

Eisfee

I hope her knee will heal soon and I wish her a great season without pain!!

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Pinky!
I even thought about campaigning Tomono big time!
This is the closest you have ever come to an agreement with me :cheer:
Congrats!

But: Pulkinen sits on watchlist spot.

Fair. Pulkinen probably deserves it even more. Especially with his Josh Farris program and costume this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information