#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
And the teen girl in my club who went on two week camp with Dmitriev sr. this summer tells me he’s really cool and funny and nice, and he was teaching cool, original stuff. I will always love him. Speedo or not 😍

I believe this! I feel like he probably felt like that speedo pic was quite humorous. :lol:

I don't think Zaggy looks that bad. I mean, he's not exactly drinking from the fountain of youth, but he still looks ok.

S

SmallFairy

I believe this! I feel like he probably felt like that speedo pic was quite humorous. :lol:

I don't think Zaggy looks that bad. I mean, he's not exactly drinking from the fountain of youth, but he still looks ok.
Yeah, I guess you’re right. I just don’t get the beard thing;) And he seems to have a lot of humour too.

Now I need to post this. It’s iconic. SO good! (Where’s the male headbands these days?) (Glory days of voidy Ukraine. Sigh)

https://youtu.be/GwcMSeAMjXU

J

Jeschke

So another crazy weekend ahead. I will miss most due bf birthday and school meeting (of course I am not gonna miss Stasia!).
Hopefully vice will bring the detailed schedule again, here the #ttw lookout:

JGPF:
  • Hocke's #jgpfmission starts (watch it, i said it first!)
  • UKR puppy#3, or the only one who is left debut :love:
  • Pavlov (former UKR puppy#1) debut with new chick
  • Tarakanova making it to JGPF again?
  • 2lo1eu2s for the world! :encore:

CS USA:
  • Leftovers with their 'Cloud Atlas' FS, so looking forward to that!
  • Tiny Queen, Chock and another kickass Shiraiwa program?

CS SVK:
  • Stasia
  • Karly, Mambekova, Golovkina, Sotskova, AUT skateoff, Kuchvalska (OMG; this is so made for @alchemy void )
  • Our boy, Samarin, Rizzo, Jiri, ComfyBall and Telenovela
  • #cancerdance, P/M, Kirill

RC I:
- Sima, Nugu, Murashov, Samoylov

Bless those, who make it through all of that :40beers:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Hopefully vice will bring the detailed schedule again

It's done bitch! :D

I will miss most due bf birthday

Precisely why I am single. If you need me I'll be basking on my bed, partially covered in cereal dust. :scream:

Karly, Mambekova, Golovkina, Sotskova, AUT skateoff, Kuchvalska (OMG; this is so made for @alchemy void )

2 weeks ago I arranged my schedule to ensure I could watch the SP and LP uninterrupted. I can't wait to see Mambekova's 3toe and Kuchvalska's 3sal3toe.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
This is so sad and impressive the same time :cheer2:

This is my philosophy towards life in general. :lol:

Btw is it time to mourn Queen U now? :glamor:
Or do we still hope? :drama:
#blastfromthepast

Hell no, one WD does not equal mourning! We held onto Gedevanishvili and Biryukova for years after their last appearance. At least give Queen U a couple months. :drama:

J

Jeschke

Hell no, one WD does not equal mourning! We held onto Gedevanishvili and Biryukova for years after their last appearance. At least give Queen U a couple months. :drama:
Well to be fair, Biryukova turned up in pairs again. So the only question will be, which of the Belohradsky's can lift her up? :watch:

Vagabond

I was all prepared to drop the term "Silver Fox" from the Glossary, but lo and behold, Sergei Voronov is still competing. I still haven't figured out what to do about the Big Bro and Lil Sis situation, given that Big Bro 2.0 has retired but the other three members of the quartet are still competing. :COP: 🤷‍♂️

S

SmallFairy

I take this as an omen that will work magic for the skating weekend:
Yesterday when driving home from practice, suddenly in front of us was the car with
ABT -license plate!!!!😍

What are the odds for that? Even slimmer than you think, as Norwegian cars only have two letters on regular car license plates. This car was driving with test plates. Three letters. Omg. It’s a sign, it’s a sign!
(Now I’m off to the airport...😅)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I take this as an omen that will work magic for the skating weekend:
Yesterday when driving home from practice, suddenly in front of us was the car with
ABT -license plate!!!!😍

I love it! Slay!

Spotting a GRM license plate two years ago definitely made my day and brought some good fortune. :cheer:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
LOL you're assuming I would bother to watch the corpse YT videos !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:That's so funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well Halloween is coming up and I don’t have a costume yet...

I realize you’d never intentionally watch an Ukolova vid, but you still have to read about her in here. :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information