#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Of course I skipped the tame stuff and went straight to the voidiest :cool:
Tame as a man-eating tiger. Tame as a hurricane. Tame as Le Sacre du Printemps in 1913 Paris. 🐅 🐺 🐆

Speaking of Paris, make sure to watch the "voidier" one from Lalique in glorious black and white. :inavoid:

And the way the commentators treat what's going on as if it were just another program is icing on the cake. 🍰

NAOTMAA

I noticed Aliev is on the list to compete at Nepela. So soon after Lombardia? I can't decide if it's good or bad

Kolyada and Samarin are listed for it as well

J

Jeschke

Latest Schott practice clips look absolutely amazing (of course they do, as there is no jumping in it :D)
Like the seductive mood.
I love the double knee twizzle slide, works so good with the music. Is that even allowed? 🤔
I just hope she is in somehow decent shape and lands her shit and actually shows up at NHT :drama:

Ka3sha

I believe these news are kind of appropriate for this thread :p

There will a jubilee show of a famous Russian pop-composer/musician, Igor Krutoi (the one responsible for Z/E music in their last season’s LP), Lara Fabian and Andrea Bocelli are among participants...
And so are Aliev, Kovtun, Radionova, Sotnikova, SinKats, Stepanova/Bukin, Bobrova/Soloviev and others.

So, the question is - will we get a chance to see a live Jotem perfomance? :gallopin1

Dobre

Popova/Mozgov :wuzrobbed

It's odd; isn't it? I mean, both Popova & Mozgov and Galayavieva & Thauron not being selected.

I can't help but wonder if someone is about to drop out. Komatsubara, maybe? (Think she reportedly withdrew from Autumn Classic due to a concussion, and K&K are the only team that we have heard of with an injury whose places could potentially do G&T any good). Perhaps the host berth decisions are only examples of countries spreading the wealth as both P&M and G&T have had host berths before, but it is surprising in both cases.

SamuraiK

I can see why RUS decided to spread the wealth. I mean is basically a choice between their 5th to 7th ranked, none with real current chances of major teams so why not.

Galyavieva & Thauron is more puzzling.

RoseRed

I can see why RUS decided to spread the wealth. I mean is basically a choice between their 5th to 7th ranked, none with real current chances of major teams so why not.

Galyavieva & Thauron is more puzzling.
G/T only beat W/S by around a point at French Nationals last year, so I guess it's not so surprising that they would also want to spread the wealth.

S

SmallFairy

I'll do it again, probably tomorrow. ;) I made sure I coordinated my schedules so I think I can watch ladies for all 3 events, that is if I don't burn myself out by Saturday. :love:

Good luck!

This is the K&C reaction I want to see

Thanks!
There's no KnC. 😵We're just hanging around screaming and jumping. I can do that for sure!

That might very well happen!

Always!!!

S

SmallFairy

@Sylvia posted this in another thread:

I have to admit I’m a bit worried about Zaggy going the Abt-route, but the other two are looking fine!

ETA after scrolling the profile a bit more. Oh dear...:scream:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

And the teen girl in my club who went on two week camp with Dmitriev sr. this summer tells me he’s really cool and funny and nice, and he was teaching cool, original stuff. I will always love him. Speedo or not 😍

S

SmallFairy

Ok, so I checked out Zaggy’s account too. He used to have the best cheekbones in business!!! Oh, well...

He does seem really happy with his family, and he has a hockey playing son who looks a lot like him😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information