#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Where the hell did he find this german trash ballad? I could not love it any more :love: :love: :love:
Is they an homage to my fandom? :D

The shirt is everything. Has he just ripped his old, way too big one, apart and put some pink balloons on it? :rofl:
Camel belly spin lv.3 :rofl:
#volchkovatrademark

He was so much into it. So feeling the music.
Awesome job.

Host spot. Immediately! Sorry Ignatov.

Only three letters are needed to describe this music, costume, and program:

W T F

:scream:

(but, rest assured, it's definitely in "so bad it's good" territory for me)

By the way, Volchkova definitely needs a minion upgrade. :shuffle:

S

SmallFairy

Our Kevin did so well, our team is so proud!!! :gallopin1 :respec:

The FS needs a little more time, but it’s early yet, so I’m not worried. SP is perfection.
The FS top is god awful and has to go:lol:

S

SmallFairy

Now, Lombardia today will be interesting.
What is Our Boy up to?
How much belly for Murashov? And what colour of the balloons?
How many quads for Rizzo?
How many 2axels for ComfyBalls?
How hot will Galay be?

And #finger?

Marta24

I`m a little worried about #finger and her partner, who desperately needs a haircut. Their TES was right up their with the teams fighting for Bronze, but their PCS was only 8th. I mean, the season has only started, but I can`t see much improvement compared to last season. They were so great as Juniors, I just want them to fulfil their potential. :drama:

Ka3sha

I’ve never been a fan of S/S, so I never expected them to dominate in seniors. To me they are lacking speed, power and deep edges. That’s my usual problem with almost all Zhuk/Svinin ice dance teams - their girls can’t skate and use their knees to gain speed.

S/S had some great programs in the past (like their Love Story or Tarantella FDs), but since then Zhuk has turned all her attention to S/B and partly to S/E..

Marta24

I’ve never been a fan of S/S, so I never expected them to dominate in seniors. To me they are lacking speed, power and deep edges. That’s my usual problem with almost all Zhuk/Svinin ice dance teams - their girls can’t skate and use their knees to gain speed.

S/S had some great programs in the past (like their Love Story or Tarantella FDs), but since then Zhuk has turned all her attention to S/B and partly to S/E..
Well, I didn`t expect them to dominate Seniors, but at least being a little better than they are now? Anyway, at least Shpilevaya brought us ice dance fans the #finger. :)

S

SmallFairy

Sigh...Maybe I’m delusional and only living on Love Story-memories from the past, but I still can’t give up hope... I couldn’t watch all of test skates, so I will examine S/S FD closely today.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I saw someone described Murashov's FS as like watching Samarin with less impressive jumps, and I just thought "one more reason Bossman loves him".

This is too perfect. :rofl:

At least Murashov's costumes are interesting. But this plain black shirt and pants did him no favors. :yawn:

S

SmallFairy

Our boy’s 4z is back! He won the FS at Lombardia, to finish second overall. Team is proud! (But of course, stamina is still a word unknown to him!)
Murashov’s FS was really zzzzzz, sorry boss.

Galay now has both minimums for worlds, if he didn’t before. :respec:

Mad for Skating

Unpopular opinion: I think this new FS is a great vehicle for Aliev! He’s still growing into it, but he’s a beautiful skater and I think he is one of the few skaters who has the power to interpret it. Great job.

S

SmallFairy

Our boy on the podium! Happy for Rizzo too, though his tech was a bit messy.

irenemulindwairen

And you know, when Camden crashed on the quad yesterday, we all knew how crucial the next seconds were😅 :gallopin1

This is unfortunate.
A coach must give his or her attention to All her students and not the ones she favours.
Why can't Zhuk work on her female students issues since she is a coach, she should know better.

S

SmallFairy

Unpopular opinion: I think this new FS is a great vehicle for Aliev! He’s still growing into it, but he’s a beautiful skater and I think he is one of the few skaters who has the power to interpret it. Great job.
I think the first half of the program works really well. When the music builds, he keeps skating sensitive, and he he really needs to power up, but it can be worked on. Can he be a bad boy? I’ll stay hopeful with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information