#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh Lord, I thought it was only two. I don't know if I can do this again. :yawn:
JGP, nepala and US. Rizzo, Aliev, Koylada and Samarin and Stasia, Sotskova and Daenerys and her three dragons, Sin/Kats and Pop/Moz and then Tar/Mor and Leftovers, Chock/Bates, Miyahara, Zhou, Hiwatashi at US (among many others). At least one challenger is AM and one PM for us in the US, albeit the Nepala and JGP will overlap. Everybody rest up the next four days.

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

JGP, nepala and US. Rizzo, Aliev, Koylada and Samarin and Stasia, Sotskova and Daenerys and her three dragons, Sin/Kats and Pop/Moz and then Tar/Mor and Leftovers, Chock/Bates, Miyahara, Zhou, Hiwatashi at US (among many others). At least one challenger is AM and one PM for us in the US, albeit the Nepala and JGP will overlap. Everybody rest up the next four days.
I will miss all of it! 😅

NAOTMAA

The shirt I like.

If he wants to keep the blonde hair he needs to shave off his facial hair. Either go full 90s boy band or full swarthy French manchild.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a swarthy French manchild and what does it look like? :shuffle:

Also we already got Brezina to fill in the 90s boy band quota although I guess there is always room for one more depending on how ones feel about 90s boy bands :D

J

Jeschke

Finally back home, big shoutout to @Braulio for providing all important vids :40beers:

JGP
Skipped in total after Yablokov and re-charging for Hocke's JGPF-mission starting netx weekend. Watch it!

CS ITA
Tuk: I can only quote @Hanna
Yes I see all the faults and I love her nonetheless. :biggrinbo
But seriously, those costumes :scream:
Higuchi and Sofia#2 tough to watch :(

Good for our boy, I approve Rizzo upgrading, but FS was boring as hell.
220pts for Murashov might not be bad for SB, but as good and guilty-pleasure the SP is, the FS is so :blah: And where the hell was belly-camel-spin? :mitchell:
Thoughts about Tomono campaigning?

Danada: Oh yes mama, CAN#1
#thefinger: I have to agree with @Ka3sha 's post unfortunately; they did look really sloppy at CS ITA, but yeah, the RD is my gulity pleasure for the season already and that moment here is everything:
Too much focus on the boobs, even with all the black, so I make sure everyone notices my back too :rofl:
And in some very weird way Smirnov looked hot, can't help.

CS CAN
Aymoz, well we are trendsetters, we know. To be honest, I am happy, but i dislike all the sloppiness so much and think he will go the classic french route and will get heavy on my nerves in 2,3 years to come :rofl:
Love the middle finger Pulkinen gave us as we passed his station :rofl:
I am such a sucker for 'Merry christmas mr lawrence' (miki4ever), this is so good for him.
Orzel PCS, well, very :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

By the way, Volchkova definitely needs a minion upgrade. :shuffle:
This position should belong to the original, belly-murad!
Camden Pulkinen is pulling a Marin Honda and waiting at the station as trains come and go. This could go on for years, folks. Get your popcorn now!
:watch:
Oh you are so funny :rofl:
I'll give him 6 weeks.
I saw someone described Murashov's FS as like watching Samarin with less impressive jumps, and I just thought "one more reason Bossman loves him".
Priceless :love:

J

Jeschke

Campaigning.
IG Story with #thefinger, LaTuk and Sofia#2
Volchkova
Belly
WTF programs
WTF costumes
Suicidal splats

The heartrbeak (for others) will come!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
CS CAN
Aymoz, well we are trendsetters, we know. To be honest, I am happy, but i dislike all the sloppiness so much and think he will go the classic french route and will get heavy on my nerves in 2,3 years to come :rofl:
This. There is only so much over emoting :drama: that one can take. He's using that to cover up a lot of sloppy skating. It's not going to be enough eventually. Drama in the KnC is entertaining. Drama on the ice becomes boring after about 3 viewings, especially when it's the same old moves just being recycled.

Maybe it's the fact #TTW spots some of these skaters years before they are suddenly popular. By then, we've moved on to the next rising star. Or not. I'm looking at you Torgashev as a not. And, if Kolyada continues to Kolyada himself, my campaign for him is ended as well. I'm going to have to look elsewhere. Gumminik maybe.

Vagabond

And, if Kolyada continues to Kolyada himself, my campaign for him is ended as well. I'm going to have to look elsewhere.

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...nt-care-stillhere.104438/page-81#post-5478863
Vagabond said:
rfisher said:
If Kolyada does not win this comp, I hope he's left off the Euro and World team because he doesn't deserve to be there. And, I will never, ever nominate him for #TTW again if he doesn't.
@rfisher Please don't force me to quote this post ever again.
:HA!:

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible

FAQ:

Why is Alena Leonova on the List? She has a World Silver Medal.

There's a Perkova Rule, which is so obvious it doesn't need to be included in the Rules above, namely, a skater is on the Team if she (1) has only one World or Olympic Silver or Bronze Medal and no international gold medals, (2) has never won her home country's National Championship, and (3) is Perkova.

Mikhail Kolyada Competitive Highlights

Dude has a World Bronze Medal and two European Bronze Medals. And he isn't Perkova!

He's OUT!!!!! :lynch:

:COP:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Pardon my ignorance but what is a swarthy French manchild and what does it look like? :shuffle:

Also we already got Brezina to fill in the 90s boy band quota although I guess there is always room for one more depending on how ones feel about 90s boy bands :D

Small, dark, hairy and quintessentially French, for lack of a more eloquent description. As in Aymoz without blond tips. I don’t mean it in a bad way honestly :lol:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Another three event weekend coming up. I really, really appreciated the fact @alchemy void made that little schedule. (major flattery and puppy dog eyes).

I'll do it again, probably tomorrow. ;) I made sure I coordinated my schedules so I think I can watch ladies for all 3 events, that is if I don't burn myself out by Saturday. :love:

My flip and my loop!!!

Good luck!

This is the K&C reaction I want to see

Make sure you don't do this

And use this performance for inspiration! We need the arm movements!

If he wants to keep the blonde hair he needs to shave off his facial hair. Either go full 90s boy band or full swarthy French manchild.

I kind of like the blonde hair and facial hair combo. It's very Kevin. I don't want him to go full 90s boy band...

Also we already got Brezina to fill in the 90s boy band quota

...because we still have Brezina, even if he is approaching Backstreet Boys circa-2005 boyband looks. ;)

Drama on the ice becomes boring after about 3 viewings, especially when it's the same old moves just being recycled.

No! Bring the drama always! Kevin brings authentic French drama, of which never gets boring. :drama:

Last edited:

Vagabond

WOW. I can't believe I've never seen this before somehow. That is Hall of Fame stuff.
What a sheltered life you have led! ;)

Hubert skated this program three times in competition before the FFSG forced her to come up with something else:
voidy, voidier, voidiest.

The only other competitive program that I can think of that comes anywhere near it in its daring originality is Torvill and Dean's Bolero.

It's a pity that Hubert was never able to skate it anywhere near cleanly in competition, but at least we have the videos. :fan:

NAOTMAA

Of course I skipped the tame stuff and went straight to the voidiest :cool:

"This video is intended for educational purposes about the dangers of drugs, prostitution, slutty voids, and no teknik."

:rofl:

edit: and the British judge being the only one who understood its brilliance. Who said the British were uptight and stuffy :hat1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information