#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Paniot wanting to switch to US :rofl:
UKR puppy #1 and #2 down.
All the pressure on Shmuratko!

S

SmallFairy

Usually it‘s the cougars place hanging up there in the tree lurking. I immediately thought of you seeing that post!
(Maybe I should do a collage for your birthday putting you up there and all the baits beneath standing no chance)
😬

Omg that’s hilarious, I would love that! 😍 :lol: But my birthday has just passed, do I have to wait a whole year? I seriously want to make something like that myself too😂

Colonel Green

Very early days, since this is junior dance, but if Aissa Bouaraguia doesn't get his twizzles under control, Bronsard/Bouaraguia could end up being #TTW material in a few years. Looking at the PCS and element GOE, the judges wanted them on the podium in Courchevel (and I guess they still might, a lot can happen in the free dance), but he messed up again, which happened more than once last year.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Gauz first school trip of the season
The kids really look like kids. Glittery costumes age them.

And, I don't have to give up skating. :cheer2:. My girl dug down and won her first JGP with a gorgeous quad no less. Now, I just need to hear that NotPolina has an event

J

Jeschke

Btw I totally liked Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy. I ignore whatever she did with her hair. Neither Eremenko nor Smirnov would have set foot on the ice with their partners being styled like that :glamor:
Zhuk did some good work lately.

Mad for Skating

LaTuk :rofl:

Hilarious beauty queen ❤️

Never accept your mother in any of your accounts That's social Media 101 :p ;)

If I let my mom see half the things I tweet, I’d be grounded for life!

Kostiukovich with drama-emo-IG post.
Speaking of new beginnings, new doors, ... 🆘
For our own sake I hope it's just some teenie-lovebird-drama (Sorry girl. Our boy is single, or? :D).
If not and it turns out to be Ialin-drama...
...we all know it's not the Polina-curse to blame. It's the curse of @rfisher ! :angryfire

I have no idea what this means, but the pics are great.

Stasia: 'Unfortunately I can't show my new FS Moulin Rouge tomorrow at the auroragamesfest because of organization moments. I will show another program, but at the team russia test skates it will be my debut of Moulin Rouge program.‘
:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1
#bizarreoffice

What are these organization 'moments'? She forgot music at home? :rofl:
What is another program? Just random music from her phone?

And that’s why we call her Postergirl!

I’m disappointed because I really wanted to see Moulin Rouge, but I guess I can wait till test skates.

I’m guessing she’ll just skate Anna Karenina...again.

LaTuk is working on 4T :glamor:

That’s my girl! Mark my words, Empress is going to the 2022 Olympics.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The young Russians and French teams were all a lot of fun to watch. The French were over the top in costumes and music. I loved them. The Russians were wonderful and while not quite reaching the level of French couture (but then who does?), they held their own in costumes. I'm not a real dance fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed the juniors today.

And, Yuma is the next Japanese star without question.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Stasia's SP dress is pretty up close, but the pale gray color blends in with the ice. She looks better in deep rich colors.

Colonel Green

Demougeot/Le Mercier are a definite #TTW candidate in the future. They're just rough enough around the edges that I can imagine them having success but not closing the deal for the big prizes.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
I loved the drama with the little star in the making Ekaterina KATASHINSKAIA.

She held it together after the big mistake, presenting to the max until the closing pose, then her little face crumpled.
Drama in the K&C as they knew it was bad, then her little face lighting up when she realised they were still on the podium. :)

I hope they get a 2nd JGP

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

FS jumps looked incredibly safe for Stasia 💪🏼
Oh yes, she won’t go down without a fight! 💪🏼

I hope the 2a3t after 5seconds remains for the MR program too. Way better than her edgy flip/lutz combos.

Awesome reaction to end! 😍

That’s enough Stasia gushing for today. I am officially an uber now!

Enchanted

Is MBM‘s SP costume allowed for ISU events? If so, Vice will uber her so damn hard again 😬

I believe the dress is allowed. I loved the dress and thought she performed pretty well. The jumps however, looked completely off. She's been talking about self confidence etc. on Instagram but it doesn't really show in her skating.

S

SmallFairy

Meite looked hot! (Doesn’t age always?)
Is there a video of our poster girl?

I’m happy the season has kicked off with cutie Belorussian guy bombing in Courchevel, in an outfit Fentz would be proud to wear:respec:

And the tiny cute Russian medalled , omg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information