#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

Unfortunately all video footage was deleted of your fight to keep Sima in but look at you, you did succeed ;)

And c'mon, as if you'd not have shed a tear for Radio's tragic farewell.

Okay, I’m going to press charges for slander now...
Fine, fine, I love Sima, but I didn’t even say a word about keeping her on the train! You can’t hold that over me, you sneaky bossman!
And as for Queen Radio, your post was heartfelt and beautiful, but I survived the scene in Avengers: Endgame when they hurled my favorite character off a cliff; my heart is done breaking for a while.

Mad for Skating

Stolbova! Tic toc tic toc... 😇

Don’t. You. Dare.
Never fear, I’ve hardened my heart to anything terrible that might befall my fair queen Susie. After getting banned from the Olympics, 282716372 injuries, the end of a 9-year partnership, a crazy old coach, a Didier dilemma, and a rendezvous with Morozov, you learn not to be affected by the petty trials of life.

(Actually, @rfisher and I will be on the edge of our seats and acting as each other’s therapists if things don’t work out)

S

SmallFairy

Sigh** Excellent tributes, Boss. I too long for that Cinema Paradiso...

Bye Lil’Rose! But I’ll never let go!
Bye Classy Danes!
Bye Laurine, you did Ludovico Einaudi before it was cool!

ETA Damn autocorrect!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

I thought Karly was going to make the team. :drama:
That must have happened while you were checking out the pool boys at the bar. Next time, you need to stay focused during the discussions.
I need to defend Vice here; as we discussed what fun it would be seeing pressman celebrating Radionova's removal only to find out Karly made it in :D
I'm sorry @alchemy void , I thought we were just joking...:shuffle:

Can someone please send some poolboys to comfort?!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Thanks LaTuk for presenting Belly-Murad a thousand times more often on her IG stories than we have ever seen him on the ice 😂

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh, noes. Park is rumored to be retiring next week. @Jeschke what ever will you do?

Another vacancy.....as it turns out I have no one to nominate since Gub is already on board, however, I'm thinking Young You might be a potential replacement in another year.

Ka3sha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information