#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

And speaking of Italians, man, I adore Rizzo. His blade work is so clean (Thank you ice dance coach daddy), he finishes every move, never rushes, really listens to the music, very soft, very soft, very clean jumps. He's everything Grassl isn't, so when Grassl now "forced" Rizzo to finally land that quad, hopefully Rizzo will "force" Grassl into hard work on non-jump elements.

#missioneurochamp
(It's not like Russian will be a threat, is it?)

S

SmallFairy

Incomplete list of things the Russian fed should have sent instead of their men's team:

- Bionic Plushenko
- Tuktamysheva in a false beard
- Mishin
- The bull. Any bull
- Three juniors in a trenchcoat
- Dmitriev Senior
- Yagudin's Psychic Voodoo Assassin Or Was It Plushenko's I Can't Remember All the Weird Shit People Say in the FRWL Thread
- Putin

This is just the best!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::respec::respec::respec:

SamuraiK

All the "special" #TTW members seem to be Russian. Has Kolyada done enough to qualify?

For all his time popping and splatting he already has multiple euro medals and a World Bronze.. The team rules have already been violated too much. He's only a fave but not a member.

SamuraiK

I kwno this is Men and the standing orders from the SP will look quite different after the LP is finished but I love we're getting 2 spots so far for FRA, ITA, CZE and CHN!! Please keep it that way guys

#nojinxing

NAOTMAA

For all his time popping and splatting he already has multiple euro medals and a World Bronze.. The team rules have already been violated too much. He's only a fave but not a member.

Maybe he can be in a special group and be an honory member then :cool:

I know a number of skaters who should be even with all their successes :(

S

SmallFairy

Ok, I've been watching men back and forth on my phone today, finally I'm home with my recording.

Lol Hallam indeed looks like Fentz!
I won't miss Majorov's bang bang one bit.
What happened to Litvinitsev's fine fine hair? Ok, it's still fine. But that side shave is NOT necessary when you already have perfect features. But what lovely skating. So clean and smooth. I'm such a huge fan.
Liza' boy did so well. His carriage and lines are great. He has steadily improved through the season. So happy he got worlds!
Danny Salmon That was an elegant fall! Such PASSION!
Demirboga-maybe try pink hair? Natural hair colour clearly brings no mojo!

NKOTB-dude: Fun hair!
Maierhofer:Love his retro jumpsuit!
Reznichenko: I have a soft spot for him, but might be giving up too
UKR puppy: Sigh. But I can't take my eyes off how well he performs to that gorgeous piece of music. The entrance into combo spin is everything.
Carrillo: he's fun, but jumps are regressing
Kerry: defended Aussie honour

Moris, Big bro: Oh whatever. For some reason I didn't care much.
Romeo: Ouch! Carrot!
Grandpa Nam: Good for him! When Patrick retires, someone must take sweater responsibility. Kudos for using actual Sinatra, not Buble.

Boyang - such a good program for him
Denniss - no comment
Zhou- that works for me!
Samarin - what a mess

Yuzu - I only see Bute, so I'm not sad to see this program go, it's a bit awkward. He sells it like hell though. And that counter into 3a is insane!
Shoma - and the rest of the program was so well skated:(:(
Jason - was he trying sexy in the opening posing???:eek:
Misha-no comment
Messing - no comment 2.0

So, all in all:
Shoma, Tanaka, Fentz:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed
Rizzo, Aymoz, Nathan:😍😍😍

I mean, Yale is the best thing that ever happened to Nathan!

S

SmallFairy

Both ladies and men FS still to come. We'll break 100, no problem.

S

SmallFairy

I'm so depressed by the Bell/Lim case, it's horrible what people are writing in social media. I'm loosing faith in humanity. (((Bunny Girl)))

To cheer me up I posted a good luck-message to Daša on my IG. She deserves one. She's achieving so much with minimal resources and clearly really loves skating. She's never been on a higher level than she is today, and we followed her through thick and thin. (#Nebelhorn). It's from all of us.

https://instagram.com/p/BvSOgHOnq3z/

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I'm so depressed by the Bell/Lim case, it's horrible what people are writing in social media. I'm loosing faith in humanity. (((Bunny Girl)))

To cheer me up I posted a good luck-message to Daša on my IG. She deserves one. She's achieving so much with minimal resources and clearly really loves skating. She's never been on a higher level than she is today, and we followed her through thick and thin. (#Nebelhorn). It's from all of us.

https://instagram.com/p/BvSOgHOnq3z/

This is lovely! Her Instagram stories have been really inspiring. She used the K&C clip I put on Instagram as one of her stories.

By the way, I’m Dasa’s #1 fan, don’t think this changes anything. :angryfire;)

S

SmallFairy

This is lovely! Her Instagram stories have been really inspiring. She used the K&C clip I put on Instagram as one of her stories.

By the way, I’m Dasa’s #1 fan, don’t think this changes anything. :angryfire;)
Haha don't worry! You'll always be her #1:respec::lol:

But you know, it's so funny, long before #ttw I paid attention to Daša at Euros because of her last name. I have no idea what year it was, but she was wearing a yellow dress. And here we are now!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I want Kolyada to go back to fun programs, he does lyrical and classic well (if he doesn't bomb), but fun and quirky has always been his best stuff:
2013 Russian Nationals SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QarO_so4LPU (I was the first one on FSU calling him "Baby Kulik" back then, not realizing he was not any younger than the latter when he had hit the big stage)
2016 Worlds SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiWmkgETSM0
2016 Worlds FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqkREmiZxag (this program actually made me re-watch "The Nightmare before Christmas" after I had seen it as a dumb child at the age of 12 and hating it and after Kolyada's performance at CoR giving it another try and then finally understanding the movie and loving it ever since. If this ends up being the greatest achievement of Kolyada, I am done with him.)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
My theory: Since Kolyada was in Switzerland and working with Lambiel, he must've somehow got so disturbed it messes with him everytime Lambiel is in the arena.
He's Russian.
Something is very off with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information