#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

The weirdest thing about "From Russia with Love" is that there are only about seventeen posts per page in that thread, whereas there are thirty on each of the pages in this thread. :huh: :confused: :saint:

It’s a lot quicker and easier to gush over The Empress than to get in a debate in that mess over there about who can keep three spots!

But seriously buddy, only TTW would have time to count how many posts per page. #betterthanboredom

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
We would be more pleased with a nip slip 3x Universiade gold! 👆🏼
#nevertoolate

Unfortunately neither have been near a learning establishment for years, so hard to pass them off as students...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Now that we know Carolina has declined Worlds.. do they know who will get sent.. None of them seem to be doing all that well. Selfishly Id like to see Roberta but that aint happening.

https://www.adnkronos.com/sport/201...er-salta-mondiali_HCE3iJADi5S1m6GVF1MtyO.html

translation:

Carolina Kostner will not be able to participate in the figure skating World Championships scheduled in Saitama from March 20th to 24th. The rehabilitation of the left hip and the resumption of foot function due to the fracture occurred in a domestic accident prevented her to prepare for the world championship. The medical and physiotherapeutic staff that followed it at the beginning of the year had in fact considered it necessary to add a few weeks to stop from the ice to get better and then resume normal activity.

Now Kostner has also resumed training on the ice in a very gradual but steady and, together with the staff, is planning the next months of training along with participation in some gala including on May 4 next to Bologna with 'Bol On Ice' and a tour in Japan at the end of May.

Mad for Skating

So the nice guys Enbert and Klimov should skate together!:cheer:

Yes please, and let me marry one of them!

The most interesting thing of RCF FD is that #morozovdaughter slayed Betty :watch:
#beijingcalling

Apparently Morozov’s been politicking in his free time.

Well, if Bukin and Katsalapov don’t get their invitations....
Please, don’t even bring that up. I lost 5 years of my life over those 2018 bans.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Now that we know Carolina has declined Worlds.. do they know who will get sent.. None of them seem to be doing all that well. Selfishly Id like to see Roberta but that aint happening.

Because #TTWknowsfirst, according to Raisport's commentator/journalist, Roberta does get one of the two spots:
Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information