#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Novice boys at Nordics are precious. One of the Swedes did a Formula 1 driving program, complete with a red drivers dress. Kovtun would kill for it!

S

SmallFairy

Junior men up next. Swedes, Finns and one Dane. We have only Sondre and then there's a big gap. Out teenage boys (13-15) are only landing doubles, and no 2 axel. Our biggest talent is close to it, he's working on triples too, but he's only 11, so I guess he's too young for this still. His presentation is 😍 Way beyond his years. He's my Viking hope!

S

SmallFairy

Gotta adore your determination posting in here, as you know, at least some guys will read about the event.
No one is checking the 'The Nordics'' thread :rofl:

Of course, I know what I'm doing:D Don't tell me I'm not keeping you informed.
#OES4ever

Finnish Novice girl in the lead slamming the first Finnish junior guys tech score. World is in balance.

aftershocks

Banned Member
I'm a tough bi...boss to please πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Got it! ;) But oh well, you're a cool boss and a handsome ... oops shut my mouth :D

MarieM said:
Whoever is doing the filming here needs to be shot. For my sannity.
Did @Vagabond reply:
Strapped to a chair and forced to watch Kovtun and Kolyada on loop.

??
Kovtun is no longer the worse Russian man to watch. And I don't care how many times Kolyada falls, he looks cute all the time, and when he's in the zone, he's the best there is. :swoon: He just lacks confidence and self-belief, and yeah he is annoying when he falters. Still, it would not be a bad punishment to watch Kolyada on loop. There would be some gems in there. :D

I would not mind watching Kolyada, Murashov and Aliev on loop. :) OTOH Samarin and even Lazukin might be borderline torturous candidates on loop.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

S

SmallFairy

Insta Stalking pre 4CC edition.

Arena is ready
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtlnELdnrZS/
So am I!

Raf girls practice Lim is soo beautiful
Gooooo CrazyBunnyLady!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtlOA3CnET_/
His ankle is still injured:(:(:( The 4f is out of his sp.

Kaori's big Smile!! We need some nicknames for the JPN girls

My Kaori! And YES! Why haven't we got some before? Mission starting.

Sui & Han are back Finally pairs will get interesting this season
Gushing!!!

MIhara at the draw
Another who should be at worlds!! :(
:(

OMG:smokin::smokin::smokin: Vikings do it best, or something...

Doggygirl

Banned Member
...This is #ttw. πŸš‚
As a previous thread title already mentioned, itβ€˜s all about tits, tears and tiaras in here! πŸ‘†πŸΌπŸ˜‰

May 24 is International Tiara Day. :glamor: Just in case anyone wants to celebrate in some special way! I have no idea if there is an international tits or tears day, but I'm sure #TTW could start something. Not FS related on the surface, but aren't tiaras always FS related in some kind of way???

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Go underdogs :cheer2: Go Cha. Get yourself a medal Romeo. Go Bell. Don't let the Japanese girls take all the medals. (or Tursy. Especially since TursyMom is in the house--in fact 1 Japanese lady (any of them), 1 US lady and Tursy would be a fine podium). Pairs, well that's not even going to be a contest unless Peng and her boy screw up (which is always a possibility). Dance: Go #Madisonthelioness. Rock out to Elvis. (I'll wait for Worlds for Zach to pull a Zach and eff up the twizzles. :saint: )

And, it's going to be bizarre to see Miyhara at a small comp while her peers are at 4CC. Still wondering why she's doing the former at all.

J

Jeschke

Bossman 4CC's Ladies SP Group 1&2 recap:

Chen - She is not bad. The dress is not bad. I want Li#1 back though. Or Li#2. Or at least Yan Liu.
Mallet - I love some good comeback story, but if she is continuing with this 3t2t shit, all I say from now on is :blah:
Austman - 0,01pts πŸ†˜πŸ˜ͺ ((( @pinky166 ))) (((@SmallFairy ))) (((#teamtrainwreck)))
Williams - The yellow on her is stunning! All that matters! I will always have a soft spot for her!
Montesinus Cantu - Shame after that start.
So - 'When you're good to mama, mama is good to you...spice it up for mama', I need Tursy skating to this πŸ˜‚πŸ‘†πŸΌ
Cui - One of the ugliest camel spins I have seen in a long time πŸ†˜ Way too vanilla for da boss πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Lin - Love the Gladiator OST skated by a woman. I am still not over the disappointment Gabby's program turned out to be :drama:
Kim - πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ladies :swoon: I love this SP so much for Kim, though it always makes me wanna see Radio :drama: Very happy she secured that 4CC's spot after failing to qualify for JW.
Perticheto - Nice surprise!

J

Jeschke

Bossman 4CC's Ladies SP Group 3&4 recap:

Han - The steps are gicing me such a Flatt's 'East od Eden' flashback! And this is not a bad thing! πŸ‘†πŸΌ I really like this SP for her. This year, I am #teamhan in the Aussiesfight.
Craine - Albioni's 'Adagio' is one stunning piece of music 😍 Craine ufortunately totally fake-over-emoting it πŸ™„ Love love love the mid-steps-drama-break, if it only would work better with the music. How does @Hanna like that? πŸ€”
Lim - I cannot stop gushing over the πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ladies. They are just so so good! 😍 Lim really needs to secure a 2nd spot at worlds. Oh the pressure :drama:
Kim - Had no clue Hanul is just 16 😲 So I won't go on bitching (this is the @Hanna in me speaking), but everyone knows I longed for Park here πŸ˜ͺ
Chartrand - @pinky166 time for chili-cheese-nachos, this is some rough day for you πŸ†˜
Leung - I really like her. Great progress this season. Shame about the start.
Tursynbaeva - Come on, they could have given Dudakov a break and given the knc glamour to mama for god's sake!
Bell - OMG I am loving this from the bottom of my heart and I am not ashamed to say so 😬
Kihira - Scoring πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ™„
Sakamoto - This SP is so lovely. Absolutely stunning! So lowballed on PCS compared to Kihira! 🀬
Tennell - Can't deny she is doing her stuff pretty well, but it's Tennell after all πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Mihara - I love her so much, but she seemed off today, totally focused, not much into it πŸ˜ͺ Surprised about the relatively high PCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information