#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

J

Jeschke

Mari IG story reaction of Belgium kicking out Japan at the World Cup in the very last second: 😡😡😡🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Priceless
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s her 2nd best move after celebrating Hase/Segert for winning over H/B :p

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Da Schott skating to Karly's signature SP music and Lara Fabian next season.
Girl knows how to please the train :rofl:
Go Schott, all the way!

I was hoping for a slutty program. Oh well, guess we'll hope to get that from Dastich or Weinzierl. :scream:

Mad for Skating

New hair for the legend :glamor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkxzN6gjT8j/?taken-by=_wock_jabber_

What an odd choice, when a month ago you looked like that :drama:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bju5jFcjj01/?taken-by=_wock_jabber_

But with Drozd-partnership not working out, maybe she needed some change.
Come on, switch to pairs and get Rogonov. 3t and 2a you can do in your sleep!

Ooh I like it! She looks like one of those bad@$$ pair girls now!

Maybe we should do a comeback bet.

I am in the Mari corner, @shah has to be the Fleur supporter, who wants Susie, who Nevskaya?
Who did we forget?

I would cut off a hand for Queen Susie! She is divine!

S

SmallFairy

I've been sort of watching from the distance during holiday, well, still holiday, but must embrace this magnificent off-season that keeps giving and giving. I mean, I have regularly these periods where I'm a bit lost, then I return to all kinds of crazy news, but this beats everything it feels like...

* Daisuke is coming back!!!!!!!!!:eek::cheer::encore::cheer2:Bf almost had to call medical care when I found out!

* Pogo is getting married! Our patron saint! Will her ice dancer be worthy? She will be such a kick ass bride looking fab, and I with her all the happiness. Wow!

* Finland got a GP! And we're being robbed of ladies drama. Who's the PR-people at their fed? Seriously???

* FB has a do-hard button! :rofl: Bring it on!

* Cutie Bychenko is not retiring!!! (That is when I need the do-hard button, @Jeschke is totally right).

And of course, in other news:

* Da Schott is at camp in Oberstorf with Sondre, Czech puppies, Camilla Gjersem, and Anita Östlund practicing her 3axel:D

* All do hard-dancers are at camp together, puppy Bukin included. S/S for Rostelecom!!!

* Sean Rabbit liked one of my IG-posts. I don't even follow him. His name is Rabbit though <3

* at skatecamp we had Anne Line at off-ice sessions all week. Starstruck! We bought her a huge, pink, inflatable flamingo as a summer/camp/retirement gift.

Now I've also voted in HOF. Only one guess who I picked:D

J

Jeschke

#TeamTrainwreck Hall of Fame Class

Abbott, Jeremy
Abt, Alexander
Artemieva, Maria
Amodio, Florent
Bobek, Nicole
Butyrskaya, Maria
Czisny, Alissa
Hubert, Laetitia
Ilinykh, Elena NEW
Kozuka, Takahiko
Makarova, Ksenia
Mukhortova, Maria
Oda, Nobunari
Sandhu, Emanuel
Verner, Tomas
Volchkova, Viktoria

Honorable Mention
Gimazetdinova, Anastasia

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Gedevanishvili wuzrobbed :mitchell:

Really, she's the most wuzrobbed TTW member ever. :drama: She wasn't allowed onto the regular team despite fulfilling every criteria ever because she never said she was retired or not. Should have made the HoF last season.

However, at this point, the HoF is almost as prestigious as TM2's career record. :lol:

SamuraiK

I ended up voting for Gede too because her Euross record is pretty trainwrecky: 25th, Bronze, 8th, Bronze, 14th!:yikes::yikes:and also because I dont think Ilinykh deserved a place without Nikita. All the heartbreak came from that partnership, her misfortunes with Zhiganshin were pale in comparison.

That said HoF is becoming a trainwreck in its own merit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information