#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
I have my tickets to Skate Canada, it's a good mix of top skaters and interesting drama ones to watch! :cheer2::drama:
The ice dance roster will have me again try to make the #tt auxiliary fan this season :p

And I hope to conveniently place a work trip to Germany to see @Jeschke and the Nebelhorn trophy that comes with it :40beers:

J

Jeschke

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hadn't noticed this typo until you quoted it - meant 'fun' instead of 'fan' :wall:
I'm as far from being a Dmitriev's fan as Schott is from Worlds podium :saint:
Schott was only 10places shy of worlds podium this year💁🏼‍♀️
If you are a Dimitriev fan that close, I am still more than worried 🆘

J

Jeschke

Folks, admit, who voted for Mari? It has to be one of you.
Who is the secret fan ashmed to admit?
My hot guess is @SamuraiK

Vagabond

I have my tickets to Skate Canada, it's a good mix of top skaters and interesting drama ones to watch! :cheer2::drama:
The ice dance roster will have me again try to make the #tt auxiliary fan this season :p
Good luck with that. Nothing any of our three members thus far (@pinky166, @SmallFairy, and @alchemy void) did to qualify for the Fans' Auxiliary was intentional).

This is not to say that you cannot make it into the Sweet F.A. with intentional conduct, just that it hasn't worked so far. :watch:

:gallopin1

Vagabond

@Vagabond remind us please which shameful things the 3 above mentioned members did to achieve such coveted status :saint:
1. pinky166
Rules:
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
Enough said.

2. SmallFairy

https://youtu.be/iudoGMtI7t4?t=303 That's her, wearing glasses, holding the Russian flag, and bawling her head off years before #TeamTrainwreck took over FSU.

3. alchemy void

He recently outed himself at work as a #TTW fan by including his profile photo of Leonova and her pet turtle with other electronic files he gave to his boss (not da bossman).

:respec:

Last edited:

SamuraiK

T
- Dimitriev? Seriously russian fed? only @alchemy void might be pelased by that. (((Petrov))) (((Shulepov))) It's a new cycle and they come up with that old ungracious horse....

:huh: Dmitriev placed far above Shulepov and Petrov at nationals. His host pick is not surprising at all, and Artur's not so gracious look is product of a childhood accident so nothing he can do about it.

SamuraiK

Folks, admit, who voted for Mari? It has to be one of you.
Who is the secret fan ashmed to admit?
My hot guess is @SamuraiK

LOL , I havent voted yet and probably wont because honestly I dont think any of the nominees truly deserves it. Maybe Ilinykh but without Katsalapov is not the same .

As for the mari vote, isn't it obvious it was herself? She must be a lurker.

J

Jeschke

:huh: Dmitriev placed far above Shulepov and Petrov at nationals
I am not surprised he got chosen above these 2 (i just wished it could have been them) regarding his nationals outing and lazukin got another gp. i am surprised russian fed goes with him into the new cycle and does not try other (new) skaters (shulepov and petrov are not really new either, i know)

Artur's not so gracious look is product of a childhood accident so nothing he can do about it.
I did not speak of looks (for once :p) but of his skati g itself. that has nothing to do with it, or? if so, scusi.

J

Jeschke

Have to admit Derbina-Karotom did not survive my latest IG purge. Her posts are so WTF and even I am not believing in a Fleur comeback anymore, so...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Your list is becoming longer than mine and thats saying Something :D:eek::eek:

I have a feeling it’s easier to get onto my do hard list than most others here. ;)

Artur's not so gracious look

Case in point, I think Junior is kinda hot. Something about him I find attractive, as compared to someone like Cizeron, for example, who is just too damn pretty and perfect (and I’m guessing really into himself).

I like to stay in my own lane, so to speak. :lol: And I know I’m not the only one who thinks Dmitriev Jr is kinda hot on FSU, there’s someone else... @Loves_Shizuka perhaps?

Have to admit Derbina-Karotom did not survive my latest IG purge. Her posts are so WTF and even I am not believing in a Fleur comeback anymore, so...

I’ll keep you updated. And I haven’t given up on Fleur yet! :drama:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information