#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Ratings
Yeah, I get it, #teamlovebirds and everything, but isn't it a tad too early if this is an actual engagement ring? She's 16, he's 19! Otoh, Davankova is already a divorcee at the ripe age of 20 :p.

Thread starter #815

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck #teamschott
Ratings
Yeah, I get it, #teamlovebirds and everything, but isn't it a tad too early if this is an actual engagement ring? She's 16, he's 19! Otoh, Davankova is already a divorcee at the ripe age of 20 :p.
A lot can happen between an engagement and a marriage.
If you move the Davankova bull**t in here, I may have to ban you for 3 days my friend! :mitchell:
(not that it would matter, once a week you are loggin in :p @shah)

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Ratings
Will Perkova even be at the test events. She's not part of any national team anymore. I think it's a matter of time before her Suguri transformation is complete, we just need a "Leonova failed to qualify for Nationals again" thread.

Ka3sha

Ratings
Yaaassssssss! Now don't focus all your attention on Leonova, remember, there are other worthwhile skaters there, too. ;)
Remember, Leonova is not on the Russian team this season, I doubt that she will be there...
:saint:

But, most of St Petersburg skaters prefer to start season at St Petersburg Cup event in the end of August.. ;)

Thread starter #821

Jeschke

Ratings
#Ttw will have its own :cold: at Russian test skates this year ;)
Good girl.

So we have the test skates covered, Nebelhorn and Autumn Classic + German nationals (the most important :p)

So who offers him/herself for following prestigious :gallopin1-events:
Golden Spin (@kosjenka we count on you here)
Warsaw Cup (@shah move your ass)
Cup of Nice (@taz'smum face the DG)
FBMA Trophy (who wants it? who?)

alchemy void

slow and steady...
Ratings
Ah shut up! :angryfire
I want to remember you orgasmed over Stasias Nationals FS. What the hell happened? :drama:
As @rfisher astutely pointed out, Worlds happened. But once Konstantinova announced she was keeping that LP another season, I was really over it. What good can it possibly do to keep a fairly mediocre program you lost to Brezinova with? :drama:

(It was stunning at nationals, but in retrospect, overmarked)

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Ratings
If you move the Davankova bull**t in here, I may have to ban you for 3 days my friend! :mitchell:
(not that it would matter, once a week you are loggin in :p @shah)
If you ban me, I'll start spamming you with her vlog videos :D. Including the "what I do in the morning" one :D.

Good girl.

So we have the test skates covered, Nebelhorn and Autumn Classic + German nationals (the most important :p)

So who offers him/herself for following prestigious :gallopin1-events:
Warsaw Cup (@shah move your ass)
I may :D. I hope that now it's been removed from the challenger series, Warsaw Cup's roster is not going to be totally hopeless ;).

Thread starter #834

Jeschke

Ratings
I am willing to travel to any if all expenses will be paid by the TTW Foundation. :D
How selfless of you! :40beers:
But I think we can count you in for the first FIN GP, or? ;) Unfortunately inner-home-country expenses are not covered by the foundation :drama:

We have a foundation?! The pressman is always the last to know! :wuzrobbed
be paid! :EVILLE:

Thread starter #835

Jeschke

Ratings
By the way, this new IG quetsion game is totally won by Park :respec:
Good lord, how many questions; if only I could understand a word :D

Is someone in here please willing to ask Bidar to pair up with Stavitskaya? He just aked for new questions and boss os too ashamed :p

alchemy void

slow and steady...
Ratings
Is someone in here please willing to ask Bidar to pair up with Stavitskaya? He just aked for new questions and boss os too ashamed :p
So pathetic— I went so far as to translate “are you going to try pairs?” into Russian for TM2’s instagram question, but I was also too ashamed to follow through. :rofl:

rfisher

So this is all we are, lunch! Goodbye krill world.
Ratings
So pathetic— I went so far as to translate “are you going to try pairs?” into Russian for TM2’s instagram question, but I was also too ashamed to follow through. :rofl:
You show that picture of the tortoise during a business presentation and you're too ashamed to follow through with that question? Lost your nerve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)