#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Yeah, I get it, #teamlovebirds and everything, but isn't it a tad too early if this is an actual engagement ring? She's 16, he's 19! Otoh, Davankova is already a divorcee at the ripe age of 20 :p.

J

Jeschke

Yeah, I get it, #teamlovebirds and everything, but isn't it a tad too early if this is an actual engagement ring? She's 16, he's 19! Otoh, Davankova is already a divorcee at the ripe age of 20 :p.
A lot can happen between an engagement and a marriage.
If you move the Davankova bull**t in here, I may have to ban you for 3 days my friend! :mitchell:
(not that it would matter, once a week you are loggin in :p @shah)

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

Will Perkova even be at the test events. She's not part of any national team anymore. I think it's a matter of time before her Suguri transformation is complete, we just need a "Leonova failed to qualify for Nationals again" thread.

Ka3sha

Yaaassssssss! Now don't focus all your attention on Leonova, remember, there are other worthwhile skaters there, too. ;)
Remember, Leonova is not on the Russian team this season, I doubt that she will be there...
:saint:

But, most of St Petersburg skaters prefer to start season at St Petersburg Cup event in the end of August.. ;)

J

Jeschke

#Ttw will have its own :cold: at Russian test skates this year ;)
Good girl.

So we have the test skates covered, Nebelhorn and Autumn Classic + German nationals (the most important :p)

So who offers him/herself for following prestigious :gallopin1-events:
Golden Spin (@kosjenka we count on you here)
Warsaw Cup (@shah move your ass)
Cup of Nice (@taz'smum face the DG)
FBMA Trophy (who wants it? who?)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Ah shut up! :angryfire
I want to remember you orgasmed over Stasias Nationals FS. What the hell happened? :drama:

As @rfisher astutely pointed out, Worlds happened. But once Konstantinova announced she was keeping that LP another season, I was really over it. What good can it possibly do to keep a fairly mediocre program you lost to Brezinova with? :drama:

(It was stunning at nationals, but in retrospect, overmarked)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Good news! TM2 is doing jumps and solo spins in her latest IG story again!
Go legend! :glamor:

Can we get a Bidar pairing, just for the looks please :smokin:

I know if I were Bidar, that double salchow and flying camel would have me sold on a partnership! :love:

Last edited:

shah

Shhh... shhh...
If you move the Davankova bull**t in here, I may have to ban you for 3 days my friend! :mitchell:
(not that it would matter, once a week you are loggin in :p @shah)

If you ban me, I'll start spamming you with her vlog videos :D. Including the "what I do in the morning" one :D.

Good girl.

So we have the test skates covered, Nebelhorn and Autumn Classic + German nationals (the most important :p)

So who offers him/herself for following prestigious :gallopin1-events:
Warsaw Cup (@shah move your ass)

I may :D. I hope that now it's been removed from the challenger series, Warsaw Cup's roster is not going to be totally hopeless ;).

J

Jeschke

By the way, this new IG quetsion game is totally won by Park :respec:
Good lord, how many questions; if only I could understand a word :D

Is someone in here please willing to ask Bidar to pair up with Stavitskaya? He just aked for new questions and boss os too ashamed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information