#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Holy shit she looks great! :respec:

We'll start HoF soon, I'm already bored with the offseason and have to wait another month until I start my vacation. :drama: On the other hand, I feel like La Tuk's instagram has been vacation pics the last 3 weeks. :shuffle:

I know...off-season...:blah:
Is that La Tuk's boyfriend in all the photos?

I'm off to weeklong skate camp next Sunday. Camilla Gjersem will do all our off ice training. Love that the Norwegian skating community is so small:D That camp is saving my life right now!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Life goal: Find someone who looks at you the way Adoniev looks at himself. :psoty:

And because this thread is teetering on the brink of becoming TeamTrainwreck 9: all about Adoniev, :yikes: I am happy to announce

PRELIMINARY HALL OF FAME VOTING WILL COMMENCE later this week! :cheer:

So please start thinking about potential nominations, politicking and building your case here! :COP: (Desperate nomination thread will be created in a couple days)

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Here is a reminder (as if you needed one) of the initial #TeamTrainwreck HoF Class of 2016: :gallopin1

Ladies
Butyrskaya, Maria
Hubert, Laetitia
Bobek, Nicole
Czisny, Alissa
Volchkova, Viktoria
Makarova, Ksenia

Men
Amodio, Florent
Sandhu, Emanuel
Verner, Tomas
Oda, Nobunari

Pairs/Dance
Mukhortova, Maria

Honorable Mention
Gimazetdinova, Anastasia

Vagabond

Gizmo deserves better than Honorable Mention! :drama: :soapbox: :gallopin1
Tatiana Malinina wuzrobbed in last year's poll! :wuzrobbed :gallopin1
Ditto Anna Rechnio :wuzrobbed :gallopin1
Jeremy Abbott should be eligible for this but is apparently doing a Kwan and not admitting to having retired. :shuffle: :gallopin1
Ditto Elene Gedevanishvili :shuffle: :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Dance:

Nelli and Alex - Zombie's, the daggers in Nelli's garter, the butt bow, Alex's butt, Alex's inability to twizzle.
Germans fed towards Z/G 2010.

But still: Nelli never officially retired, or? ;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
No Christopher Bowman, or is that just too tragic?

Well I think it would be a great honor and a great way to honor him, but I'm unsure if everyone would agree with me there.

He's a great nominee IMO, the end of this program is epic:

https://youtu.be/6Q3LST_EkA0

But even better is the over the top post skate drama :respec:

Plus the K&C is epic, Frank is soooooo bitchy! :eek:

S

SmallFairy

No Christopher Bowman, or is that just too tragic?

Well I think it would be a great honor and a great way to honor him, but I'm unsure if everyone would agree with me there.

He's a great nominee IMO, the end of this program is epic:

https://youtu.be/6Q3LST_EkA0

But even better is the over the top post skate drama :respec:

Plus the K&C is epic, Frank is soooooo bitchy! :eek:

Oh, indeed! Christopher Bowman for HOF! He had it all, and could he have been more trainwrecky? How come we never thought of him before? And yes, @alchemy void , what a great way to honour him indeed! Love that video. Just love it.

S

SmallFairy

Mark your calendars folks: On June 19, @Vagabond and I agree on something. :D I love Gizmo but she didn't get many votes last season, so we made a special little category for her. :psoty:

VIVA GIZMO!

That's why we must do something about that voting! We can't just have everybody voting people into HOF, when general TT-members are in only by strict consensus and even stricter bossman:EVILLE:

I'm ready to start the bandwagon for my men, Stanick Jeannette and other hottie frenchies (who proposed we could do a three-for-one-French package (or something), with Ponsero and more, was it @Vagabond.

Rechnio, Wojtala, Kirkegaard, Dytrt....those epic Euro-gals:gallopin1

And of course, there's my avatar....

S

SmallFairy

And btw, Sabrina Lefrancois (sorry spelling, can't get that french letter on my keyboard) should be in, with any partner, but preferably Jerome. She's the epitome of heartbreak, above time and place.

SamuraiK

How in hells did Volchkova made it to HoF despite having a huge collection of Euro bronze medals and having a utterly forgettable career.:duh:

Same for Makarova who's only TT worthy quality was the Marilyn/MGM fanfarre spin. :huh:

S

SmallFairy

How in hells did Volchkova made it to HoF despite having a huge collection of Euro bronze medals and having a utterly forgettable career.:duh:

Same for Makarova who's only TT worthy quality was the Marilyn/MGM fanfarre spin. :huh:

#softiebossman
#softiesideman
#softievoters
#noconsensus

:angryfire :lynch:

Volchkova and her anti-tiffed ponytail with zillion bronze medals belonging to Freakin and Maniachenko! (Maniachenko would so be #TT bak in the days):angryfire

But for Makarova....there will always be Maria and the violin string and Ladies in Lavender....

SamuraiK

Volchkova and her anti-tiffed ponytail with zillion bronze medals belonging to Freakin and Maniachenko! (Maniachenko would so be #TT bak in the days):angryfire

But for Makarova....there will always be Maria and the violin string and Ladies in Lavender....

Maria and the violin string is a superb program. But it was only ONE short program. For TT greatness you need the ocassional good result (SP+LP) here and there so to fool us and makes us waiting and hoping for redemption but with Makarova it was always "why bother to watch her compete the free". It wasn't nailbiting like with other true HoFamer, you just knew she was going to bomb and drop 5-6 places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information