#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb52

Next year in ladies will be absolutely brutal at Russian Nationals. I don't think you can count anyone out, Liza has shown that.

J

Jeschke

Boss on ladies FS:

Shcher. Congrats.
Tuk. Seriously I am dying for moments like this :love: #softie. It felt totally flat besides last minute, but who the **** cares? So deserving, what a satisfaction! :love:
Trus. Where were her spikes? Love her fighting spirit!
Chen. 3 spots with lucky help by caller but I love her and am pleased she is back in decent shape.
Hendrickx. Awesome.
JPN girls. 3 spots. Boy my nerves were a mess for a second :drama:
Mikutina. Unbelievable. @alchemy void :cheer: ! We know olympics won't happen, but 2 at worlds! Stunner!
Tennell. Sorry @AngieNikodinovLove , still not my cup of tea.
Korea. Drama of the day for me :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed I am all in for blaming fed having them done the ranking competition that close :drama:
Taljegard. :respec: That end pose is so creepy but so in for the MEEPOTS race (thanks here to @Colonel Green for constant tagging to keep me on track!)
Schott. I hope you all saw clkean 3f3t in warmup at least. Well, it was better than expected. I really like the program even with he weird 3 spins end, but doubt she will keep it.
Miyahara. So much class. So much heartbreak :drama: Absolutely stunning look!
Urushadze. Sokolovskaya and GEO official/president is pure gold.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Next year in ladies will be absolutely brutal at Russian Nationals. I don't think you can count anyone out, Liza has shown that.
They don't call it the Hunger Games for nothing! 😩
The competition all Russian skaters fear the most of all competitions!!😬

S

SmallFairy

I’m tearing up again seeing all the congrats on Liza’s IG story. Check it out. We’re not the only one calling her empress. Mae and Gabby Daleman are among the others. Man, last night was too good. I’m still not over the feeling knowing she needed 138 something to podium and the realising she was at 141😍😍😍

#stillhere

Hanna

Skating junkie
Btw I am too lazy to scroll through all pbp. What is opinion about Hanretty commentating?
I really like it, good mix.
I bet @Hanna was :D as he pointed out Sakamoto's guillotine spiral being heavily discussed this season :rofl:
There's a separate thread just for Mark in the K'n'C forum. ;)

And you're right, I was :love: :D about the decapitation pointed out. He also mentioned Richaud choreo re: Kiibus FS and a million other things. Basically every random detail that I love about skating or programs, he knows it. Needless to say, I'm in love. Mark :love:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Btw I am too lazy to scroll through all pbp. What is opinion about Hanretty commentating?
I bet @Hanna was :D as he pointed out Sakamoto's guillotine spiral being heavily discussed this season :rofl:
There are a few people in yesterday's PBP threads who are convinced Hanretty reads FSU - and I might be inclined to agree, lol.

Vagabond

All I've seen is a video where the skater put his hand down on a jump and Hanretty said, "He put his hand down on the jump." I prefer silence to stating the obvious, but chacun à son goût. 🤷‍♂️

Vagabond

Michael Brezina, Czech Republic
Sumer of 69, Run to You, Heaven

4S<< - 3 1/2 maybe at best - really hard fall
3A
3F+2T
Fly Sit Spin 3
2F
Step Sequence 4
3A+2T - hanging on
2Lz
1Lo
Fly Ch Combo Spin 3
Choreo Sequence
Ch Combo Spin 4

Finishing after the music - he's hurt - not putting wait on his left leg - what did @Vagabond say about rocking & splatting in the same program.
Whaddya say, boss?

:gallopin1

SamuraiK

He's not the older Brit Eurosport guys but he's soo much better than Barton. He should tone down a bit on calling every single element though.

Colonel Green

Men's halfway update nominations:

MESS: Vasiljevs on 4S; probably several more in there (especially from Brezina and Jin) but at some point I averted my eyes:yikes:
:gallopin1-POTS: Jin, Vasiljevs

SamuraiK

Lemmings FS Group 1 & 2 recap

Selevko - 4lutz!!!! I prefer him much more with the contemporary style but will do.
Carrillo - this was a parade of latin OD cliches but happy he made it.
Surviving Puppy - Perfect music choice, passionate Interpretation, awful costume.
Morrrissi - A sober program actually suits him, who knew. PCs a joke
Hot Bro - An epic meltdown to martial music gave me deja vu of tomas Verner.
Gold Spidey - Is the pressure of Beijing becoming too much? is gonna be a tough year for him from now on :(
Granpa - Ohh sweet old pirate, you shouldnt be sailing these crazy seas anymore. I wanted to bring him some oxigen.
Britsghi - Competition of his life!!!!!
BLR - I find myself oddly attracted to his style.
Grassl - the 4 min program for Men was such a bad idea. This program could be something but it ends too soon.
Lambiels boy - well he went for the quad which I applaud but I think he needs to move on from his daddy.
Former Bel Ami - another granpa who should seek other pastures. Hanretty summmed it up best: "The battle of Brezina vs his Quad salchow for over a decade"

Best Dressed - Bychenkno & Majorov
Do Hard - Milyukov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information