#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
The Russian fed could only take away a slot at COR. The don't control the other events. Otherwise, I'd be lobbying hard for Gubanova
Nyet: The Russian Fed can take away any spot they please by withdrawing the skater for whatever reason they want. But unlike RC, they can't (officially) dictate a replacement anywhere else.

They Sokolova'd Sokolova.
To be pedantic, being Sokolova'ed is earning at least one guaranteed spot, but having the Fed not submit your name for selection. Sandhu was Sokolova'ed, but instead of giving a Tell All bitterview, he gave a suck-up "The Fed is right" quote.

There has to be some else who earned a spot and was assigned but had their spot yanked by the Fed, because the Fed felt like it, and whom we can turn into the passive voice.

:COP:

Mad for Skating

1) Stolbova/Novoselov
2) IG live video of @Mad for Skating watching Stolbova/Novoselov's debut
3) Satine-battle of Stasia and Sofia#2
4) Can Zoueva do magic for T/M? What fun would that be, when everyone is talking about S/N.

1. Need I say more?
2. Ah, Bossman, I promise you will be the first to hear my freak-outs.
3. I would upload a video of me singing along to the Moulin Rouge programs, but I don’t want to punish you with anything too #TTW-worthy.
4. I say anything is possible!

Ah man, how should I break the news?

She wasn't invited 🤷‍♀️

daaaaaang, poor girl can’t catch a break.

I don’t even dare to ask about Efimova/Korovin and hope they already called 🇫🇮 fed!

I think they’re still in for now. But if we’re going to cheer for them, we need to put them on #TTW first. I insist.

Yuka, Shoma , Miki and.... Who's the other guy? Takeshi?? :unsure: ready for the game.

Why am I so distracted by Miki here? I forgot how gorgeous she is.

Can't wait for the Saturday :cheer2:
Test skates are actually one of my favorite events of the whole season because of the great atmosphere at the rink, and it's a very nice way to start new season

It’s one of my favorite parts of the season too - it feels like peeking at your Christmas gifts before the holidays :D

For da boss:
Zabiako/Enbert won’t be at the test skates

6 pairs are expected to skate there, my guess: T/M, Boikova/Kozlovskii, Stolbova/Novoselov, Pavliuchenko/Khodykin, Mishina/Gallyamov, Efimova/Korovin

Hmm, I’m surprised about this. Will Mozer be coming? I would think so because T/M are there, but you never know with Mozer...

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
It’s one of my favorite parts of the season too - it feels like peeking at your Christmas gifts before the holidays :D

For the most part I feel the same, except for my sprog, where it is more like the sinking feeling as you peek at the Christmas gift from an elderly aunt that you will have to pretend to love!

J

Jeschke

Before everyone is gushing for him next week:
Yablokov's SP from Mosow local event:

He will break the Volchkova-curse, he really will. SP is so Murashov-like, FS I totally love. Awesome costume.
Volchkova with glasses I approve too.
So remember next week, when everyone starts gushing: #ttw, as usual, was there first! :40beers:

For the Danielian-ubers in here, who was it? @Hanna or @SmallFairy ; I never was a big fan, but new FS is stunning, costume too. I am sucker for 'Gladiator' and 'Now we are free'.

And just because he is such a beautiful mess, awesome skating, musicality and skills, no nerves and jumps: Leonid Sviridenko :gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

I am the Danielian uber. And yes, there is a video, however since it was such a shitty skate, I will not post it. I will act like it never happened ;)
Then give me the Yablokov and Sviridenko FS at least :drama:

J

Jeschke

Murashov, Ignatov, Samoylov, Erokhov would be my wish-order, but I am pretty fine with everyone of them!
(Not that I think Samoylov is seriously in contention :drama:)

I forgot, has Savosin 2 GPs?

jiejie

There has to be some else who earned a spot and was assigned but had their spot yanked by the Fed, because the Fed felt like it, and whom we can turn into the passive voice.
:COP:

Well, Kovtun's participation in 2013 Worlds technically earned Russia's berth in the 2014 Sochi Olympics (even though his performance/placement might be considered a loss). Then Plushenko was awarded the Olympics berth even though he hadn't really competed in forever. So would this be considered being "Kovtun'd"?

mjb52

Because of the first picture I saw of them together, Khuda/Filatov will always be team Gucci to me. I can't remember if they were actually wearing Gucci or if it just had that vibe, but it won my heart forever.

J

Jeschke

Jailbait discovery of the day... Smolkin
Smolkin is not only a damn good jailbait, he is so so good, and (as much as I like Davis) I wish there would be some better girl for him than Tut-kid.

SamuraiK

Reznichenko doing shows.. Has he realized it was time to stop melting down and left competition? :unsure:

SamuraiK

Throwback to old RUS text skates since apparently they are a big thing around this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information