#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
La Tuk is offering an autograph and video greeting to the first person who guesses the choreographer of her new LP.

Shae Lynn seems to be the most popular guess. She had to travel 8000km to get it done, so probably not in Russia. Misha Ge? Benoit? Whatever random German that does Bock's choreography?

Mad for Skating

Who is the frontrunner in RUS tbd? Efimova (@Mad for Skating don't start, we know what you are going to say ;) )

No, no, I want Efimova to get a second GP as much as you do! You have no faith in me.

I'm moderately anxious this is going to be the first GP season without Perkova since freaking 2007. :drama:

Don’t make me cry...

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Who is coming up who should be considered a big thread?
Now the top 3 are gone, I think Nastia's chances are not that bad and pretty equal (if not better) to Kanysheva's or Tarankova's. Skating like a classic :gallopin1 won't help getting a 2nd assignment of course, but I am pretty sure she is locked in for one.

Of the trio you mentioned, Gubanova, Kanysheva, and Tarakanova, I suspect that Kanysheva has the best chance. Reigning JGPF medalist plus new Eteri student with a rumored quad, that makes her a favorite.

Somewhere Sofia#2 is just giggling about such statements.

Sofia's rise was one of the best unexpected things about last season. :)

How many times did we say this for Perkova? :D
Either way, both [Sotskova and Sakhanovich] are extremly lucky getting assigned this year, so they better bow out with grace or big drama.

Or come back swinging! :saint:

J

Jeschke

@Jeschke your favorite Czech puppy looking good :smokin:
@pinky166 :love:. So good. :smokin: I knew I could count on you.
(though to be honest, Bidar is my czech#1 @levineismine witnessed some shameful starring at NHT :gallopin1)

Now he mastered the cow, he can focus back on mastering the 3a.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad for Skating

[comments]
-You could be a good model or actress, but as a skater you are just a nightmare
-I will be an actress starring in bad dreams

:glamor: :gallopin1

I LOVE HER 😍
Good for her fighting back against that stupid troll! That’s the #TTW spirit!
Also, gorgeous picture.

Dobre

I'm kind of confused as to why he didn't compete the regular competition. (At least he didn't as far as I have heard?)

My guess is that there is more money involved in the Peggy Fleming event, as a bunch of people did compete it. And overall I think it's a nice addition to the Broadmoor event. I just would have thought that with Andrew preparing for the JGP this season, he would also have competed at least a regular SP. Since the junior competitors are usually more ahead in their preparations than the senior ones due to the earlier competition schedule.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Yeah sorry. That point is on your side. A quad is very un-velvetboy-like, I agree. I spoke of the drama spirals and posing positions to start the program ...
We can't have everything. Even worse, I think he choreographed it himself. :yikes:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Is it time for skating yet? I'm bored with the off season. Come on juniors. Let's get the party started with the JGP in the French Alps. Russian test skates. Something. Anything.

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ˜’β˜£πŸ’”πŸ”«β›“πŸ’°πŸš‚πŸš‘β›ΈπŸ†πŸ©πŸ³πŸ’πŸ¦–πŸ—πŸ™ˆπŸ’‹πŸ˜­ emoji's I must use sometime this season.

DobrinFan

Is it time for skating yet? I'm bored with the off season. Come on juniors. Let's get the party started with the JGP in the French Alps. Russian test skates. Something. Anything.

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ˜’β˜£πŸ’”πŸ”«β›“πŸ’°πŸš‚πŸš‘β›ΈπŸ†πŸ©πŸ³πŸ’πŸ¦–πŸ—πŸ™ˆπŸ’‹πŸ˜­ emoji's I must use sometime this season.

This off season is boring as hell :yawn:

Canadian summer competitions are starting up at the end of this month, so that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information