#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldec

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but some of you guys may find this interesting - here is a short article where Anna Pogorilaya gives advice to skating parents on burning topics like coaching kids, nutrition, injuries, etc. and also shares some experiences from her skating career:

https://sport24.ru/news/zozh/2019-0...laya---kak-otdat-rebenka-v-figurnoye-kataniye

ETA. Sorry, I just realized it's in russian :rofl: but google translate is always your friend...

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Insta Stalking of the day
You are back :love:

Jail Baits
Damn, @SmallFairy and me were hoping for some Shmuratko shots in this category :cool:

Can't help, I am totally attracted to him in a weird way :D

I dont recognize all these people but I bet some of our members here do.
Bossman shocked you do not recognize Artemieva :drama:
Vice shocked you do not recognize Glinka
Both shocked you STILL do not recognoze Sokolovskaya ('s tan)

Sylvia

TBD
@Ka3sha can you help?
Bidar latest IG story is with another Russian girl who is not Zhuk?!
Is there any word who is the official new one?
Karina Akapova competed at 2019 Bavarian Open with Maksim Shagalov (4th place) and they were at the Pairs camp in Novogorsk together where Bidar was as well: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/pairs-discussion-thread-2019-20-“two-skating-as-one”.105581/#post-5585088

ETA from the Pairs general discussion thread:
New UKR pair team: Katya Dzitsuk, 14, and Ivan Pavlov, 20 (confirmed on both of their IG pages): https://www.instagram.com/katya_dzitsyuk/
https://www.instagram.com/ivan_pavlov123/
He doesn't turn 21 until September so has one more season of ISU eligibility in junior pairs.

ETA that they both attended the ISU Pairs seminar in Berlin (refer to post #15 in this thread).

J

Jeschke

UKR puppy#1 has a new partner.
So I have hope again, that the Switch might work for him in the end 🙏🏼
(was this not a Lovebird thing with his former girl?)

J

Jeschke

SamuraiK

Y
Bossman shocked you do not recognize Artemieva :drama:
Vice shocked you do not recognize Glinka
Both shocked you STILL do not recognoze Sokolovskaya ('s tan)

- Without Menshov shirt she's nothing.
- Who????
- I still have to know what makes her so special.

Mad for Skating

Oh, noes. Park is rumored to be retiring next week. @Jeschke what ever will you do?

Nooooooo. Well, Bossman, looks like your comment about hysterical crying might come true...:D

Who would have thought Uno bringing some off-season-drama-news? :rofl:

I HATE IT. Let's be real, all of Eteri's male students have faced a tragic end (or ditched, like Voronov). At this rate, poor baby Shoma will end up on #TTW.

accompanied by Klimov

I knew there was a good reason why I remembered that couple's names :D

Bring some of this on the ice next season please! :glamor: I want her to be the new Pogo. So many of the ingredients are there! Even her interaction with Telenovela in the K&C was entertaining enough.

Peltonen honestly does look a lot like Pogo, absolutely stunning. Hopefully she'll come without the Pogosplats though. (But what fun would that be?)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Peltonen honestly does look a lot like Pogo, absolutely stunning. Hopefully she'll come without the Pogosplats though. (But what fun would that be?)
Emmi isn't quite up to Pogosplat status, but she has her moments. :lol: I sincerely hope the child is able to put it all together this season and kick Vivica's booty and be Finland #1. That's all I want. #stillbitterLindforsbeatGubanova #Ineverforget

Vagabond

So, is Peltonen going to make it back onto the Team? Is someone going nominate her once the JGP season starts? Or will we wait until da bossman takes his Easter holiday and watch vice go rogue?

:watch:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Emmi isn't quite up to Pogosplat status, but she has her moments. :lol: I sincerely hope the child is able to put it all together this season and kick Vivica's booty and be Finland #1. That's all I want. #stillbitterLindforsbeatGubanova #Ineverforget

Actually @Hanna and I are counting on Jenni Saarinen being Finland number 1 next season. :shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
So, is Peltonen going to make it back onto the Team? Is someone going nominate her once the JGP season starts? Or will we wait until da bossman takes his Easter holiday and watch vice go rogue?

:watch:

I'm waiting to see her new programs: she needs to bring some of this attitude onto the ice!

One hot instagram picture does not equal a successful TTW campaign, my friend. :p

S

SmallFairy

As long as it isn't the medal thief :drama:
Hey, stop dissing Viveca! She’s fought back through injuries and serious illness, and earned her medal fair and glorious. It’s not as if Peltonen (though I love her) made a case for herself last season. Her programs was exquisite as always, but she was trainwrecky as ever. Being with Yuri on ice uncle Steph ain’t gonna help. Being coached by him is almost a #ttw-criteria itself. :p:gallopin1:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information