#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

The weekend has been crazy busy. I could only read, not post. Now I'm back home, and I've come down with the flu. I feel crap, I just woke up, for the first time today reading #ttw and @Jeschke IS TRYING TO TAKE S/E AWAY FROM ME, CLAIMING THEM TO BE HIS?!?!?!? :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire Well I'm sorry to break it to you Bossman, but this one you have to share:EVILLE: This Viking ain't taking no such crap:D

Hanna

Skating junkie
Ever since the prevalence of live feeds for small competitions, the pbp threads have largely been amazing, because in the small-comp threads, it's all lovely people like @alchemy void and @Hanna who are super-positive about everyone, and ever since, I think that culture has carried over to the big competition threads more. Still snark, of course, but with humour not malice. Also perhaps because people know all the lower-ranked skaters better, since more smaller comps are streamed.

(Or I just have the right people blocked these days)
You're right on all points! :cheer: And I also put anyone who's too negative on ignore. :shuffle: Only 67 people in the last 15 years. :p That's how I stay in my :cheer2: bubble.

S

SmallFairy

I forgot to say, thanks everyone for keeping me up to date! :respec:The giant bunny l'll take any day😍 And of course I'm happy S/S are now mine. And P/R medalled. I haven't watched anything yet. Trusova's doggie is precious. Lol at the photo with Eteri & c/o. Coaches takes all the space, you can hardly see the skaters, they are so tiny. :rofl:

Vagabond

happycamper2554

I know this is not the proper place to complain, but Kayne and O'shea are seemingly no longer a thing and i am sad.

ETA: sorry I forgot this would make it seen like they are done as a pair. I meant as a couple. Hoping to see them kill it at 4cc

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

I know this is not the proper place to complain, but Kayne and O'shea are seemingly no longer a thing and i am sad.
As long as they are still skating together and win a damn medal, as the only us pair, at 4cc's this week, I am fine.

Cleo1782

As long as they are still skating together and win a damn medal, as the only us pair, at 4cc's this week, I am fine.
They still skate together lol. They are just no longer #lovebirds. A medal? Well they will always be 2018 4cc champs...

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Are you bored mum???:rofl:
I think he and twizzles are like fire and water!:gallopin1 But I like him...no matter what!:saint:

Just reposting from a Russian forum ;)
Keeping myself distracted from the train wreck of Brexit and my never ending wait for news on my resident's permit and the right to remain in France ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information