#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Stasia so stunning at JGP; getting only 2,5pts in pcs more than tutberidze-girl is a scandal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ii3yJDnF8E
I luuurve her! I liked her last season as well , especially after seeing her live few times and was really glad that she went to the JWC but this year I like her even more. She became such a beauty :glamor:
Anna Karenina suits her, the dress is also beautiful and the program itself isn't bad as well :swoon:
That CoR spot should have been hers :mitchell:

Still I have to admit that i'm heartbroken as all my favorite Russian junior girls don't have any chance to qualify for JGPF and even won't (well, Stasia may but that's very unlikely) have the second JGP event :fragile:
But I hope to see all of them (Kitty, Gubanova, Stanislava) at Russian Nationals in December and can just hope that their home ice will help them to skate great there!

J

Jeschke

J/C's SP is even more :grope: than last year. But then Morgan almost fell out of the end pose just to remind us why they are on the team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvlvY2_xe9w

Are these their competitions outfits?
Her hair was :gallopin1-worthy all the way.

To be honest, I was a bit bored. The program seems rather :blah: for an olympic season (they will never close the gap with that vehicle) and above that, it's the same we've seem from them over and over again. Some diversity would help.
Not impressed.:shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Watched it again. Really loving it. Might be my favorite LP of hers in a long time! I know I say that every season (well definitely not last season :lol: ) but I think this is a really good debut for her. She's really into it and a lot of the posing sections are right on time with the music. Love the dress too.

By the way, that kickass footwork at the end got recognized by the judges: level 4, almost all +3 GOE, and a higher footwork score than Janny Meds. :kickass:

In terms of jumps, this wasn't actually terrible for my low low standards. The salchow was a silly mistake, slipped on the way in. Good news is the flip and lutz look a lot more stable than the past few years -- now go get that 3toe3toe back!

S

SmallFairy

I haven't been able to watch much this weekend, and I'm off soon again. Priorities....and Nebelhorn next weekend I cannot miss. BUT I watched our good girls, Radio, Perkova...It was ok. I want Radio to be more than ok. I want drama.

J/C I liked, but I agree, we have seen it before. It works though. Her hair was kickass! And D/Rs SP was even more sleep indulging, I kept waiting for that zzzz cover of With our without you to turn desperate or at least change in anyway, but.... So I guess that's something. I loved Morgan's sweater and pants. I always do:D

J

Jeschke

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

J/C really skating to 'Say something'; it's not as bad as expected, I kinda liked it cause it's a different style for them somehow. Though this style, the soft thing is just nice. It's hard for them to find something suiting them and not looking similiar to what they did before.
The black costumes (if they remain) are very :blah: too.

J

Jeschke

And have to mention: Javi looks so damn fine this season.
The costumes are perfect! Love it!
Now back to Miki!

J

Jeschke

After Kvaguti/Smirnov's official retirement I'm thinking about nominating them for the HoF in the end of the season..
Beautiful programs, moments of glory, Yuko's jumps, all their injuries, Smirnov's hair and etc
:gallopin1
Hm, Smirnovs hair would make the strongest case and their early years costumes.
Overall, I think they stand no chance in a poll :p

Enchanted

J/C really skating to 'Say something'; it's not as bad as expected, I kinda liked it cause it's a different style for them somehow. Though this style, the soft thing is just nice. It's hard for them to find something suiting them and not looking similiar to what they did before.
The black costumes (if they remain) are very :blah: too.

IMO, that program is super dull. There's no interpretation to speak of. They just skate around while the music is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information