#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo

There's nothing in the Rules preventing an extraordinary meeting in Fiji to decide #TTW HOF membership. :COP:

That said, I'm a bit :drama: that I wasn't invited. :(
Now that you mention it, I'm a little annoyed i wasn"t invited either. I want to see the surf at cloudbreak
' t

Bellanca

- a sip per each fall
- a reallybighugegiant sip per each splat on 2A
- a glass of beer per 3 splats in one program
- a shot per costume change
- three shots per death stare

AND a glass of red wine to enjoy Chan's skating

I'll need a drinking game for Russian Nationals this year, I have no idea how I will survive Ladies FP and all the drama :drama:
:eek: ... we're all gonna end up in the emergency room with alcohol poisoning. Bring it on! :40beers: :p

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Watchlist's Hurtado/Khaliavin start the season in best :gallopin1-manner.
Entered Lombardia to be crossed off the roster today.
#gosviani
#fleur

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Perkova's jumps in the free at the St Pete Cup event:gallopin1
3t-3t<<
3lz<
2a
3f-2t
1f
3s-2t-2lo
2a<

Both Sakhanovich's double axels have positive goe :eek:

I actually feel like this is a better place than she was at the test skates last season?

#delusional

I've already had heartbreak and we haven't even had a senior B yet! :drama: Give me a reason to believe, Perkova! If the jumps aren't there, I don't really even care much as long as he programs are fun and as over the top as possible.

Re: Serafima, I am really rooting for her this season. The few small clips I've seen of her, she looks stunning. I hope she can stage a bit of a comeback and st least get that COR spot! :kickass:

S

SmallFairy

Yay Sima!!! :cheer2: I'm so rooting for her!

Don't worry @alchemy void Perkova will for sure treat us with some gems this season too. She has never let us down before. And we all need to change our avatars eventually:D

J

Jeschke

Re: Serafima, I am really rooting for her this season. The few small clips I've seen of her, she looks stunning. I hope she can stage a bit of a comeback and st least get that COR spot! :kickass:
Yeah, I really long to see that short program to 'the waltz goes on'; stunning piece!
Slay Sima!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well thank you, I'm in peak form already. :encore:
We got an early start last weekend with the JGP 1! And there will be more quads from the ladies this week. :cheer2:

It says something that 13 year old girls are kicking the boy's TES asses. Girl power.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Volchkova is back! :glamor:
Her skater splats, pops, shows belly and back, has to fix shirt during spin and gots a tsareva-like-attack before leaving the ice :gallopin1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B74EQR59GKo

Murashov needs some polish, but I think he could be really great!

Holy shit this was awesome! :swoon:

)But your link goes to a cute German junior who is actually pretty good. :eek: ) Correct link is here: https://youtu.be/tTWFQHHIakY

The shirt two thirds of the way up his torso on the spins :gallopin1

Love the drama and the intensity he was giving it throughout, even with questionable basics. What was the music? Great.

Volchkova is also morphing into a Tsareva clone! :respec: Do they visit the same spa? ;) And just not looks, love the stoic bitchface in the K&C.

I loved it. He's going on my watchlist!

In fact, I'm upset I could watch the men's SP today at all, seems like a competition of epic trainwreck proportions. :gallopin1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information