Protofan

Selling 2 tickets ISU Grand Prix Final for SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9 GALA
Section 111 Row 19 Seats 10 and 11
Send me a message if you’re interested. Tickets are all PDFs from Ticketmaster and can be transferred via email and printed at home. PayPal accepted.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
The one All evets ticket in Sec. 111, row 18 is still available for a very discounted price.

Could sell for Individual events if All events is not needed. PM/DM me if interested.

cygnus

Selling my all event ticket for 4ccs as I can't attend. Paid $476, will sell for $300. Section 212 row L.

A.H.Black

US Nationals - I have one all-event ticket available including practice pass. Section 116 - Row 14 - seat 6. I paid $485.

Last edited:

acraven

I have three excellent front-row seats for the US Nationals Exhibition for sale: Section 120, Row 1, Seats 8-10. There are no tickets of this quality available on Ticketmaster.

One ticket: $60
Two tickets: $110 ($55 each)
Three tickets: $150 ($50 each)

Please PM me if you're interested. I will be in Detroit for the event and can arrange a hand-off.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Two all - event tickets (including Gen Admission + Practice ticket as well as Skating Spectacular ticket)

Section 107
Row 16
Seats 3 & 4

I paid $575 each for these. Let's make a deal!

They sent paper tickets, but I believe I can transfer them electronically. I'm confirming that and will update this post. If I can't, I can ship them to you.

Arriving in Detroit on Thursday afternoon with the paper tickets.

Mad for Skating

Hi, I know this is a tall order, but my friend wants a ticket to the Free Dance and Men’s Free Skate at Worlds (I believe the tickets come together). She is a huge Weaver/Poje fan and she would literally die to see their free dance live in person. I know that many of you got the tickets so you can see Yuzuru, but if there’s a chance any of you can’t make it and need to resell your tickets, please tell me as soon as possible so I can inform her. She only needs one!

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
not for sale and not wanted:
our 3 all event Euros tickets include the practice tomorrow. We all arrive on Wednesday. If someone wants the pratcite tickets for 21/1 for free - pm me.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I have an all event ticket for Four Continents that I would like to gift to someone.
Section 201. Row C. Seat 1

PM me if you are interested.

Shinsoureijou

Hi, I have one extra ticket to see the Men's Short and both Pairs SP/FS @ 4CC. A friend of mine couldn't go, so I'm left with an extra seat. I am not selling these tickets - they are being given freely. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

tian

Date:2019/02/10
Seat Section: 206 (Judge Side)
Row: J
Face value: $89 (including processing fee and other charges). Price is negotiable.

Ticket can be transfered via Ticketmaster.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Birdseye

If anyone has leads on worlds tickets and where to find them, I'd appreciate a tip or two. Would like an all event, but seems unlikely at this point.

Liz V

I have one ticket to worlds 2020, section 220 Row D. Asking exactly what paid for it $633.45 USD. I found a better seat so I’m selling this one.

luckiest1

I need 3 tickets for Friday and 3 tickets for Saturday for the Autumn Classic in Oakville Sept 12 - 14. If anyone got extras, or has a change of plans and needs to sell, please PM me!

Carolynkk

I want any ticket for Autumn Classic International in Sep 2019. Please contact me for anything available. Thank you.

DeGraaf

Does anyone know how you get tickets to the Russian test skaters in September? Are they available online? Should you eat till the Skate and but the from the arena?

DeGraaf

Does anyone know how you get tickets to the Russian test skaters in September? Are they available online? Should you eat till the Skate and but the from the arena?
What I meant was: Should you wait till the date and but the from the arena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information